a Few minutes after Mohamed Daramy had brought FC Copenhagen ahead in the 1-0 victory over Esbjerg, was Jonas Wind expelled.
Referee Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen considered to FCK-the attacker was trying to film themselves for a free kick, and he gave him the warning number two.
the Decision meets strong criticism from FCK-manager Stale Solbakken after the game.
- Jonas should be deprived of all responsibility in the situation. If a car is running 200 miles an hour against you, you must choose whether you want to jump and avoid it, or whether you will be standing, and have destroyed his career.
So great was the speed of the approach. If he jumped there, he could be out in six months, says Stale Solbakken.
I am the manager has not talked with the Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen after the game, but he expect that the expulsion will be withdrawn.
- I trust that the judge call me and say that it was absolutely hopeless, and that the expulsion will be withdrawn, says Stale Solbakken.
An uncomprehending Jonas Wind are presented for the red card of the Mads-Kristoffer Kristoffersen. Photo: Jens Dresling
Jonas Wind completely agree, and he refuses point blank, that there was talk about plays.
- My intention was not to make plays – it would be silly, when I had a yellow card already. I just tried to dodge, says Jonas Wind.
- I driblede past, and then came a benbrækkertackling, where I had to jump, if I want to keep both of my ankles in good shape.
The 20-year-old striker was sad to had to leave the field before its time, but was, after all, relieved the 1-0 victory.
- It was extremely annoying having to go in the locker room after 40 minutes, but I am happy that the team held position and secured three very important points, says Jonas Wind.
FCK dominated in the first half, but Stale Solbakken missed efficiency.
We played a really good first half, and we could have punctured the fight long before the fatal decision by the expulsion, saying I am the manager.
With the victory is FC Copenhagen only in the forefront of the League with three points down to FC Midtjylland in second place.