FARUM (ekstrabladet): Stale Solbakken won the final on its synthetic turf in Farum, but the three points did not make him friendlier voted in relation to the substrate in north zealand in denmark.
- the line is still a disgrace for English football. It is so far from what it goes to such a fine club to have a course where all in Farum trainer.
And pay you enough, I am 100 per cent. sure, you can get the law to make a bbq right after the game.
- It is a disgrace, and it says I still am. It is zero development, and today is the dry as dust because of the sun, said the Norwegian, whose principal disagreement is that it becomes a completely different type of football when it is played on artificial turf:
- It is not to help me, but football should not be played on such a surface. Dueling will be different, it is more difficult to tackle, and the ball should be played more on the foot.
- It gives a huge advantage to those who play there every time.
FC Copenhagen, however, had quite a good grip on the substrate 2. easter Monday, and brought a sure victory.
Thus put the club - and League-record, as the last 20 matches have resulted in a whole 54 points.
FCN, Aalborg and Vendsyssel has managed to tease the copenhageners.
- It is the game, and we must be satisfied with. The players have done historic things, but we need now to make it finished, and then we can discuss how good it is, said Stale Solbakken.
After FC Midtjyllands defeat to Brondby is FC Copenhagen only six points from the championship.
They can secure the gold with wins in the upcoming home matches against OB odense and Brøndby.
Sports and Games top scorer living on seven square meters at home with his parents
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: the Chaos could cost agreement with the super-bombs