LYNGBY (Ekstra Bladet): - training has teammates long since found out what Mohamed Daramy is capable of on a football field.
Now he shows it also forward to the whole League.
the FCK's 18-year-old stortalent has geared for its big breakthrough and stood on the Lyngby Stadium behind one of the season's most beautiful presentations.
He also scored himself, but it was the assist - a brilliant hælaflevering to Rasmus Falk - that really got a smile on your face with the young Danish striker.
- of course, I am really pleased with my own scoring, but I could also better li’ my assist to Falk.
- My one and only opportunity to play him was with the heel, so I tried their luck, said Mohamed Daramy after FCK's 4-1 win at Lyngby Stadion.
Shortly after take up considerable equalizing brought Daramy again FCK on sejrskurs. Photo: Lars Poulsen
the Masters dominated in large parts of the match, but when Lyngby equalized twenty minutes before the time, lurked the disaster.
Mohamed Daramy, however, was quickly the blood pressure down with manager Stale Solbakken, since he is surrounded by blue Lyngby-jerseys coolly sent the ball past Thomas Mikkelsen.
There he showed that he is in coronapausen has been working on his endings, but I am the manager requires more of stortalentet.
instead of praising him for the goal and the smart paper, he pointed at the thing, as Daramy did not do right in Lyngby.
- He must be even more consistent. He gets into situations where he must knock the ball into the long corner, but instead roll the ball to the keeper.
- he is just learning, and it annoys me that he does it. We must work with, for you don't get many chances in a european battle for example.
Stale Solbakken was delighted with his team's performance in Lyngby. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Right now, Stale Solbakken, however, given Daramy chance in front, and in the two test matches against OB odense and Jutland, was the dark attacks also on the platter.
He holds right now Michael Santos on the bench and taking an ever greater responsibility.
Now Daramy not just a talent anymore. He is a, as I am the team must be able to put their trust in.
- Now I have played up front the last three matches, and have yielded three goals.
I hope that the breakthrough comes. This is what I try to get me something more than I have done.
- It is not enough only to make it to the training course, said Mohamed Daramy after its so far the best super League match.
With a 4-1 victory drew FC Copenhagen a bit on FC Midtjylland, but they are still so far behind that Stale Solbakken is not ready for mind games and talk of the wobbler:
- There is still a sea between us. Before it was the Pacific, now the Atlantic ocean. Nine points is very, very much.
See also: Teen secured the FCK-victory
See also: Incredible downturn in Herning, denmark
See also: Stadiums filled with papfigurer of politicians and criminals