Winter brawl if trafikdirektören Jonas Eliasson who had to leave his post flared up during the first "council meeting". A rancorous war of words broke out between the old and the new finansborgarrådet.
– Sets you behind you kicking the head of administration when the reports do not favour the political leadership? Should officials need to be concerned that he might lose the job when they are just doing their job?, asked Karin Wanngård (S) of its successor.
to trafikdirektören had to quit because of a miljözonsrapport, which stated that the environmental zone does not improve the city air. The report is strongly disputed by the trafikborgarrådet Daniel Helldén (MP).
Mayor Anna König Jerlmyr (M) backed its trafikborgarråd and stadsdirektörens decision to trafikdirektören would have to leave the service.
– the Report had nothing with the dismissal to do. Trafikdirektören has not been fired, he works away and we have confidence in him, " said Anna König Jerlmyr.
She targeted rather than sharp criticism against the social democrats.
" It is a position to comment on this circus has been run for far too long. It is disgusting how it smears and spreads lies. An individual officer should not be politicised and made public in this way, " says Anna König Jerlmyr.
trafikdirektörsbråket but was too busy to defend the city failed snow removal ahead of the opposition and the SD.
– - - the Complaints are increasing and there is bad plogat and sandat. The elderly and the disabled do not dare to go out. When can we expect a snow removal works, said Richard Warlenius (V).
Trafikborgarrådet admitted that snösituationen is not sustainable.
" I'm not satisfied with how it looks on the streets of Stockholm. WE work for equality on the snow removal, but in many places you can't see it. We have not been able to obtain a good clearing of the sidewalk, said Daniel Helldén.
the sidewalks to see how the friction is affected on a variety of surfaces. If the test goes well can sopsaltning be introduced in more districts next year. But many stopped by the transport procurement, which will run for several years.
– So long as they are not expired, we can't go in and change them. But in the whole of the inner city and western suburbs screws we up the requirements on sidewalks in the procurement by 2020, says Helldén.
the Sharp criticism was also last week's decision to put down the staff and commission for gender equality.
– We are told that it is not a question of equality, commission for gender equality is laid down. But equality is not, of course, not even in Stockholm. Equality is a political issue that requires the resources, said Anna Rantala Bonnier (Fi).
that equality is not nedprioriterad but just moved to the commerce committee.
– There is no closure but a relocation. Gender equality continues to be important and it will be felt. The responsibility is integrated in all our activities, " says Anna König Jerlmyr.
The longest fullmäktigedebatten was held about the decision to waive the right to a full-time preschool for children for parental leave. Already the first of February, raised the förskoletaxan and a maxtak of 30 hours a week is introduced.
Read more: Stockholm trafikdirektör petas