/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Spionagefængslet man demands airtime in the press

A judge must decide whether a 39-year-old man from the case of espionage and support for terrorism must speak out to the press. The case of the so-called ASMLA case, where three men are sitting in prison.

Lawyer Karoline Norman represents the 39-year-old in the matter, and she says that the public prosecutor has rejected her client's desire to speak to the press.

- I have asked the attorney general to refer the decision of the court, says Karoline Normann, who do not yet know when the court will decide the issue.

the Lawyer also says that the 39-year-old man is so dissatisfied with sitting in custody, and that he can not be allowed to express themselves publicly, that he from midnight on the night of Monday has begun a hunger strike.

In July demonstrated a smaller group of protesters at the Danish embassy in Berlin, where they called for a hunger strike.

The three arrested men belong to the group ASMLA, which is fighting for secession of the region around the city of Ahvaz in Iran. The group is Arabic and is considered by the government of Iran to be a terrorbevægelse.

the Charges against the men is through the matter escalated in seriousness. To start with they were charged with cheap terror, according to an iranian military parade was attacked in Ahvaz in september 2018.

Since they were charged over a number of years to have spied for Saudi Arabia on Danish ground. And in June the charges against them extended to also include the collection and dissemination of millions of dollars to the terror in Iran.

the Case has a connection to another case, where a Norwegian-iranian man earlier this year was convicted of contributing to the planning of an assassination on one of the three imprisoned men.

Behind the plans was an iranian intelligence service, but they were never carried out. Norwegian-iraneren was sentenced to seven years in prison and expelled from Denmark for good.

At a hearing last week in the Court of Roskilde decided judge John Larsen, that the three must remain in custody until 3. september, tentative.

Prosecutors have yet to indict the men, but it comes after all the judging to happen. The prosecution has indicated that it expects that the initiation of a lawsuit to the spring, and that the case will stretch over 30-50 hearings.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.