on Friday evening Thomas Culture will be pleased that all three of his soloists, Mathilde Caffey, Alma Agger and Emil Wismann, went on to the second part of this year's finale of 'the X Factor', which will be held on Saturday evening, and to all his participants, therefore, are in the crucial race for the title as the winner of 'X Factor 2020'.
With this kind of Culture also record in the 'X Factor' history on Danish television. It is the first time ever, that one judge in the Danish version of 'the X Factor' has all its participants back in the finals.
En Ekstra Bladet spoke with the seasoned 'X Factor'judge immediately after Friday's finale, the always talkative Culture almost empty of words.
- It has come up behind me. I have to fucking say. It is not something I have had as ambition. I think it's never, ever, that there is someone who has had the insanely insane obsession, that it must have to be able to hold itself out, it sounded from the Culture.
With three participants in the finals, he is in advance assured a victory in 'the X Factor' 2020 and thus a hat-trick, before he even sat in the dommerstolen Saturday night.
- indeed, I believe that it's not all about me. It may well be, I can say now, that I have won, but the excitement is just great, for who of the three will get the last thing here? It is super dramatic, it sounded from the Culture, continued:
- I know them all, and I know that they want it. I do not have any favorites. They have all earned it. We have had a crazy flow, so for me is the finale as intriguing as all the other constellations.
- What is it, you have done right, since you now have all of your participants in the finals?
- I think we have been good to say: 'You do the thing you do the thing, and you do the thing'. They (the participants, ed.) won't overlap with each other, so it is three different identifiable retningsbestemmelser. Emil has, for example, we constantly run in English. Alma has its thing and Mathilde.. It has just been successful, and it has been rewarding.
According to the Culture he has, however, never had the intention to break records in the 'X-Factor, although he of course offers them welcome at his gradually-long 'X Factor'-cv.
- It has never been my ambition (to beat records, red.). However, I am not ungrateful. It is because of the game. It is amazing. It is 'once in a lifetime' in this here genre. But we have also made it in many years, and we have a super good team. We can tell when it is good, he said and stressed that viewers can look forward to the finals on Saturday, where waiting even a good show with his three finalists.