Two american astronauts from the u.s. space agency Nasa is on its way back to Earth in the SpaceX-rumkapslen 'Crew Dragon'.
It happens, after the night to Sunday at 00.35 utc, has decoupled from The International Space station (ISS), writes the news agency dpa.
Then they rode after 62 days on board and 1024 circuits about the Earth, writes Nasa among other things, on Twitter the night of Sunday.
Rumfartsagenturet confirms that rumkapslen is 'a safe course' on the way towards the Earth, writes the news agency AFP.
the Trip marks the end of a historic testmission of SpaceX's ability to send people into space.
The two astronauts are expected to land in The Gulf of Mexico off Florida's coast on Sunday afternoon local time. Their trip back to earth is expected to take 19 hours.
the Astronauts Bob Behnken and Douglas Hurley was 30. may launched by the u.s. company SpaceX. The company is the first private company ever to send astronauts into space, as has been done in cooperation with Nasa.
the Launch in may was also the first time since 2011 that a spacecraft with astronauts were sent into space from american soil.
the FACTS: SpaceX astronauts will land on Earth Sunday
SpaceX-rumkapslen 'Crew Dragon' is on its way back to Earth from The International Space station (ISS) with two astronauts on board.
the Trip is the end of a historic mission, where the american SpaceX as the first private company ever has sent astronauts into space.
Here are the facts about rummissionen:
* the Astronauts have stayed on the space station in 62 days.
* They fly home with rumkapslen and lands on Sunday off the coast of Florida at 14.41 local time, equivalent to at 20.41 local time.
* On board are the u.s. astronauts Robert L. Behnken and Douglas G. Hurley, respectively, 49 and 53 years old.
* They were sent out of the room 30. may.
* It was the first time since 2011 that a spacecraft with astronauts were sent into space from american soil.
* Douglas G. Hurley was on the last manned spacecraft, which was launched from american soil.
* SpaceX is a private rumfartsselskab, which is owned by billionaire Elon Musk. He also owns carmaker Tesla.
* Rummissionen is created in collaboration between Nasa and SpaceX.
* 'Crew Dragon' is a completely new and modern space capsule. Everything is touch-screen in rumkapslen.
* since 1981, Nasa astronauts sat in a newly designed space capsule.
Sources: SpaceX, BBC.Show more Close
at that Time it was the space shuttle 'Atlantis', which was launched.
After this trip was Nasa's program of space shuttles scrapped, and nasa is now exhibited in museums.
the Purpose of the new launch has been to "approve" SpaceX's ability to implement the manned rumfartsmissioner.
it all Falls out well, can Nasa allow SpaceX its green stamp, such that the company may be deployed as the formal carrier of astronauts to the ISS.
it Happens, it will at the same time pave the way for a new era of commercial rumfartsmissioner.
It is Elon Musk, the man behind Tesla cars, which is behind SpaceX. In addition to sending astronauts into space, the company has, in the long term is also a goal to open for rumfartsturisme for ordinary people.