Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook


Sovereign City puts pressure on Liverpool

Fodboldnerverne were up for grabs in Manchester on Wednesday night, when the city's two major football clubs labored together at Old Trafford.

It took Manchester United against Manchester City, and it ended with a 2-0 victory for the guests. Thus played City on the top of the Premier League and may decide the English championship.

After draw at the break put the City on the fight in the second half and scored two times, without that you felt that the guests played out.

the City tops the thus the league with 89 points ahead of Liverpool with 88 points, and both teams have three rounds left in the season.

For United meant defeat even a crack in the dream of top 4, like Arsenal did not make it easier for themselves with a 1-3 defeat away to Wolverhampton.

In the breach has Tottenham in third place (70 points, while Chelsea, Arsenal and United following a 67, 66 and 64 points.

the Game swaying back and forth at Old Trafford in a lively first half, and United keeper David De Gea had to, for example, superbly saved a shot from Bernardo Silva.

seconds after the had City keeper Ederson saw in action at the other end, when Marcus Rashford was through.

At the end of half-time put City on the game, and in the 43. the minute the guests were a great chance, but Raheem Sterling completed for the weak, and that was not scored before the break.

Six minutes into the second half was Fernandinho replaced by Leroy Sané in the City, and overtallet on the offensive midfield could be seen.

Sané was soon involved in the offensive play, and three minutes later City then cheer.

Bernardo Silva received the ball from Ilkay Gündogan, and portugiseren pulled into the box and closed flat.

the Ball is stroked into the goal by the nearest bead, and the City was ahead 1-0.

An effective conversion gave the scoring to 2-0. Sterling drives the ball forward and found Sané in the left side, which was far too strong for United.

the German took a drag into the box and slammed the ball into the net, and from there it was too difficult for United, who had to see themselves beaten in the private cave of his rivals.

Wolverhampton was in hoopla with a 3-1 victory over Arsenal.

Ruben Neves knocked Wolverhampton in front 1-0 after 28 minute on a direct free kick, and nine minutes later it was Matt Doherty, who headede the home team at 2-0.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.