I had started a business with a dream to create a fantastic site and some great shared experiences.
- And suddenly there's 15 people who link a lookup on that I should be put to death.
How to write Jesper T., who is the co-founder of gigantsuccesen Soundboks, in a column about festlarm and complaints - and to take responsibility for the mobile speaker can play incredibly loud:
- We know that most of you can figure it out.
- after all, There are over 30,000 soundbokses in Denmark, and we know that the vast majority of you do what you can to ensure you do not interfere — but there are people who are indifferent.
See also: The young people did not use the bin
Screws up when they are being asked to turn it down
- Those who screw up when they are nicely asked to turn it down. Those who make a virtue out of not to hit the bin. Those who do not want themselves or anyone else any good.
- It is not us - and it is not you. We are well aware of.
Yet, the invitation sounds - not only to you, but also to send a clear message to those of your friends, who can't figure it out.
- Tag respect to each other and to your surroundings. Turn down, if the music flows from you and into the neighbor's living room.
- Clean up, when I has been on visit — with friends or out in the open, writes Jesper, who promises that the company will continue to 'shape an urban space, where there is room for all'.
And looking at the figures, DR News has obtained from the Police on the complaints of 'music for disadvantage', so suggest something, that he is a little late.
the Number of reviews in the category are in fact the last four months has increased by 74 percent, compared with the same period last year.
In all, got the police last year 3192 reviews about the noise, while in the year has scored 5552 reviews, may, DR News tell. And one of the complaints may come from Tommy In the:
- Here in Odense it has been a problem since the beginning of april, as the weather began to be customize good.
- There have been day-festival in city parks ever since - all days of the week.
- the Parks look like landfills and they are gradually most intended for drinking, and celebration in the course of the day, evening and night.
- The 'smart' Soundboks can easily play up to feast for the nearest 500 metres .
- So four-five people who will hear a little music, can easily bother the hundreds of people who may be 'loaded' with work or small children, and not just to sleep to in the morning ...
- But that's how it should maybe be half of the year from april-september, if you live centrally, writes Tommy in a comment on DR News, but what do you say?