Many will probably remember the cheerful Simon Iversen for his performance in 'Hard on the outside'.
But now he has changed DR3 out with Viafree, where he is a new contestant in 'The delicious for love', and it is a program that fits the hårdtpumpede Simon well.
He claim to be incredibly popular with the opposite sex, and in the application he notes dryly that 'there are so many girls that want me, that it is a full-time job to reject them'.
He laughs, as the Extra Blade confronts him with the wild's announcement.
- It is an allusion to, that I have to answer all the messages I get, and all the girls who want to have contact. It is most often random, who write to me on social media, but there are very many girls who contact me. In the periods I met with many of them, he says.
Simon Iversen admits that he himself also made use of the social media the other way around.
- I have also used Facebook and sent friend requests to all the beautiful girls I saw in there. If some of them answered, so that was already open there. On the way, I have met very many, he says.
Danish well-known - 9. mar. 2019 - at. 16:06 Shortly after the breach: the Scores of the Danish reality babe
According to the new 'delicious love'-participant is it something else entirely to date on the tv than in the real world.
- first, do not speak to the date, when the camera rolls, so you get a little detached, and it makes it difficult to get a chemistry. But it is also fun because it is a completely different situation than in normal dates, he explains.
Danish celebrity - 1. mar. 2019 - at. 13:50 After infidelity: How is our relationship today
If he must change his singlestatus out with a padlock and the status of 'busy', so it requires, however, that his date is not jealous. He is in fact a stripper.
- I stripper every weekend and live largely by it. I throw everything when I'm a stripper, he explains.
Simon Iversen is a stripper every weekend, and so does he dream about finding a serious girlfriend. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Profession as a stripper is something that has given problems in the past.
- It is very mixed, how the girls I date, taken the. Some are nervous, because I come out among a lot of drunk girls every weekend and get a lot of offers, but it is not really a problem, I'm at work and not out to score. I'm thinking not really over it. I just make my show and make people happy, before I have to move on, he says.
Simon Iversen stresses, however, that he is looking for something real.
- I'm looking for something serious. I am looking for a girl who is very down-to-earth, and who can accept me for the person I am. For I fill very much, he says.
Simon Iversen and the rest of the participants in the ’Too delicious to love’ can be experienced on Viafree.