Regarding our visitor opportunities in the prisons, we have now had hung a notice up.
- In the advert it says:
Phase 1 of the reopening'
From Monday. 18 may: the first visit to take place.
The 13, 14 and 15 may in the period from 14.00 to 20.00, extra ordinary been opened for booking to visit.
There will sit an employee at the phone and book to visit.
It will be possible to receive the visit of a close adult, according to with up to 2 children ( own / stepchildren).
Visit has a duration of one hour.
Besøgsrummene will be disinfected once a day, therefore there will only be 5 visits per visitor module.
There may not be a derogation on the number of visitors.
Shows the relatives of a signs of disease they will be rejected.
Tel booking Mondays and Wednesdays will be closed.
It is not yet possible to book besøgslejlighederne. Inmates with B and B is not within the scope of the reopening.
so begins KB a letter to the nation! on the in his and his kræftsyge wife's eyes completely unfair restriction which is put on the visit in Danish prisons for the time being. KB is not the only one who has written about the situation, as you can see below:
See also: Johnny has three children: Must select one from the
See also: Unhappy: Must first see her when coronakrisen is over
See also: My husband is in prison: Send him in please home with fodlænke
But the KB is surprised to Probation only in the Stage ! of the reopening, now that the rest of society is in the phase 2 of the re-opening. And his letter continues thus:
- Regarding who you can visit, it can be interpreted such that a nærtståene also can come on a visit - even if that is not the children with. But it says a boss here, is not possible.
- This is a point of view and my position on this.
- That should initially be opened for one close relatives, so that all inmates are equal and could see one of the next of kin.
- For it makes no sense to start to lug the kids to the visit.
Children who run around and have physical contact with the surroundings and are not as aware of the surroundings / risk of infection.
- I had a talk with a enhedschef to hear about now, if an inmate was infected with Corona.
He replied that it was, that whole would the prison be shut down for the visit again and the inmates, so have not seen their loved ones, must wait even longer to see their loved ones, wives, parents, and the like.
- Which many inmates are very concerned and frustrated and unhappy with already.
- This was just my opinion and point of view.
Find this very unreasonable and unfair, writes, KB, who has gotten his wife, who has cancer of the kidney and in september had removed the left kidney, to send the letter.
- I am seriously ill with cancer and may not see my husband and only family.
Children in prisons are no worse off than ordinary share of parents who see their father every 14, day.
- Why are they most important ?!!
- They have a whole life to look each other in and right up for a few months adskilledse.
- I do not know how long I have left, write KBs wife, but what are you thinking?
- From the 18. may 2020 we are opening to a limited extent for visits to inmates. It is done on the basis of a professional assessment with strict requirements for the physical environment and cleaning.
- In the first place is that inmates with minor children and inmates in the age group of 15-17 years, which can get a visit. We have assessed that it is particularly important to open this type of visit of respect to the prisoners ' minor children, and the very young prisoners, as these two groups may be extra vulnerable in the current situation.
- We have decided that the opening of the visit must be gradual and controlled, so that it is done in a professional sound manner.
- It also means that we are not in the first place opens up for other types of visits. Including the visits from wives and girlfriends.
- We understand that the situation can be experienced frustrating for the prisoners and their relatives, but it is necessary to open up carefully for the visit to limit the risk of contamination.
- We take the current position as to when that can be opened for additional visits, including to several groups of inmates, wrote koncernsikkerhedschef in the Probation Lars Rau Brysting to the nation! earlier in the week.