- Staklerne trying just to earn a little money for the family at home.
How wrote the nation! Nicolas von Orton in one of the 342 comments that came to the article on illegal skraldemarked at Nørrebro Station,which is daily being searched by the police, even if the roma returned shortly after, to the great annoyance of the citizens and shops.
Community - 18. sep. 2018 - at. 19:12 Disgusting skraldemarked cost the danes the box: - I simply can't keep it off
But morten's understanding was a rarity in the comment field that floated over by comments like:
- There is something wrong in Denmark. I can't not do something.
- If it is EU, then we must out and it is now, from the nation! Morten C.
- Pour them out, we get a Sweden-hell here, if they are not poured out.
- In the Grove (f.ex. you can't get in a supermarket without being accosted by these Roma from 'I See Everything'.
Last year, Norwegian police out with a recommendation that one should not give money to beggars. It came after the Norwegian TV had revealed a larger Romanian network in Bergen, who have sent up to 90 million to Romania
And Sofie - living in the inner city of Copenhagen - has sent these pictures showing that there actually is OK with money in selling garbage or collect bottles.
- Here are some pictures, which I made the other night of two well-known roma, staying inside at the town hall square (War), where my girlfriend and I live.
- The beggar constantly and have learned to take the hands forward and say: 'Please, Please. We have nothing.'
- But apparently they have a big Audi parked next to the Imperial/Palace.
- My girlfriend and I live on the New machine at the town hall square. It is nice location, and we have absolutely nothing against the expected night - and street noise from the fun-loving young people. It is only to be expected.
on the other hand, we are sick of the roma! They are everywhere!
And the mess! They settle where it suits them and make the area into a sort of campsite, where they throw garbage, cardboard, food etc.
- And they are SO nonchalant and indifferent with regard to other people who can't get past, because they take up the entire tarmac. It is not to keep out!
And when I go down with the bottles in the Net once every week (we drink many mineral water and cola zero), when I bad up to the end of the War, before the roma will come over to me at a fast pace to beg my bottles. Or money. Or cigarettes.
- They are SO annoying. And they don't take a NO for a no.
- Why can you not just send them out of the country? They are a burden!
- A burden to the Danish society! They contribute absolutely nothing!!, write About it, but what do you say?