As a DN in the past have told us is the swedes, whose relatives may have fought for the ICE, who now find themselves in, inter alia, the refugee camp, al-Hol in Syria. There are both adults and children, and how Sweden should relate to children whose parents are ICE-related has been the subject of discussion.
the Stockholm city politicians have made it clear that taking an ”offensive posture” vis-à-vis adults returning to Stockholm from the ICE-fields. At the same time, children that come with the back protected. But this will be a major challenge, according to Jan Jönsson (L), socialborgarråd in the city of Stockholm.
– It is among other things, that their children will not quickly be removed. One can very well imagine that there is an interest to quickly move away from Stockholm for example, " he says.
today, there are 38 cases with children in the Stockholm social services started an investigation because a loved one come back from an ICE-field. However, there is not yet any child who has been in such a place and come back to the city.
According to Jan Jönsson has the 19 people so far have returned to Stockholm from an ICE-field has done this for between five and a year ago.
" But it is not until now, at the end of the year, as the police did orosanmälningar for the children. They came in a lump.
in some cases up to five years, before a orosanmälan has been made, " says Jan Jönsson that he can't answer. According to police, they received a list of individuals by the security service at the end of last fall and did orosanmälningarna in connection to it. Sapo announces through the press that they cannot comment on the data on when the individuals came to Sweden, but that they follow the same legislation as other authorities and makes orosanmälan if they suspect that the child is in distress.
According to Jan Jönsson, the city has not received any information that any children would be on the way back to Stockholm right now.
" We don't know how many or when it will happen, but we know that there are children who belongs to Stockholm.
that the children are removed from the city's information from the security service is vital.
– You can actually decide on the disposal before children have come to the country and perhaps it would be relevant, if you can get such pre-contractual information from the police, " says Jan Jönsson.
Normally lead a orosanmälan not always for investigation, but when it comes to these children start social services for an investigation as soon as they are aware of the children. The first thing that the social services then have to decide if the children are in need of emergency protection and to be disposed of or if they can stay with their parents.
– Many of them are now sitting in the detention centre is an ideologically convinced core. Even if you are just now trying to give the expression has been responded and not been so involved, they've really maintained. And if one is so ideologically convinced, then it is clear that we are talking about placements in other families for these children for a very long time.
at the same time ensures that there can be difficulties to find legal support for the detention of a child solely on the basis of the parent's ideological domicile.
– If you are very ideologically convinced it is, perhaps, nothing like signs. And to get around it, not at least legally, will be tricky. If we feel that we need to distinguish between children and parents, so there must be a legal basis for it. Also where will the police information become extremely critical, what they know about where they have been and done.
the city has spent a total of four million to help districts to manage the children that may come. It is primarily about training for social workers, but also to the city team against våldsbejakande extremism should be able to provide information on how other municipalities handle these questions.
– It will also started training for how to recognize war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. There is something even jobbtorgen receive training in, say Jan Jönsson.
it will be needed additional resources for the next year.
– the Children will be very traumatised, and they will need both socialtjänstinsatser and barnpsykiatriska efforts. Therefore, it has also begun a collaboration with the children and ungdomspsykiatrins traumagrupp.
Finansborgarrådet Anna König Jerlmyr has in the past gone out with the social services in the city of Stockholm has to break confidentiality if, in their investigations, it appears that someone committed such war crimes. Jan Jönsson clarifies that it is the district committee who will make the formal notification in order that the social worker should not be exposed to the threat.
it is in the social services ' investigations, the stories of, for example, war crimes will come forward.
– It is more likely that it is via kindergartens and treatment efforts.
" We have said that they need to work out a routine, so it will probably come soon. But the most likely is that they will get orosanmäla it and so get it to go through the social services.
Read more: So shall the city of Stockholm to protect IS-terrorist children
Read more: the 35 municipalities is being prepared for the homecoming ICE-warring