Three students, who go on SOSU eastern Jutland, have been tested positive with COVID-19.
- The one we were briefed on Monday and the other two yesterday, says the director of the SOSU Jutland, Anette Schmidt Laursen to Tv2 Østjylland.
SOSU Østjylland is one of the country's biggest social and healthcare workers ' schools with 1,200 grade students. Here is education within the health and social care.
- We have been concerned with peace and security among students and staff. The three cases we have had, has been handled in consultation with the director of Patient safety, says Anette Schmidt Laursen.
The three students have been sent home and will be fjernundervist – the same will their classmates.
- The other students in the two classes, where the infected students come from, has also been sent home with a request to be tested and be at home in two-three days until the test results are ready, says Anette Schmidt Laursen to Tv2 Østjylland.
the Plan is that the general teaching will resume on Monday for those students who are not infected.SOSU, eastern Jutland departments in Aarhus, Silkeborg and Skanderborg. All three cases are from the Aarhus department.
- We have a number of preventive measures. Increased cleaning two times a day. There is alcohol available everywhere. All premises are furnished, so that the distance requirements are met. Teaching and breaks going on as far as possible outside, says Anette Schmidt Laursen.
- We can not just close the school down, since we are subject to the ministry of Education notices education, says Anette Schmidt Laursen.