With the purchasers from, among others, Italy, Spain, England and Germany, FCN-top scorer Andreas Skov Olsen shown up on the big stage.
And the teenager with 20 scores on the League account this season, proved he has great qualities as dribbles and finishes.
He scored after just 28 seconds as he ran around with Anthony Jung, ago hit him the inside of the post and subsequently he sent a blast at the bar. On a good day he had stood with a hat-trick after the showdown against Brøndby, which unfortunately for FCN-players ended 1-1.
Andreas Skov Olsen was a constant threat from his position on the højrekanten, where he pulled into the lane, challenged his opponent, and ended with the toxic venstreben.
- This was a match where we lost two points. It is such a pity that once again we managed to keep the home. But we were a little tired at last, says Andreas Skov Olsen
the Teenager is with good cards in hand when the transfer window for summer opening. He has just one year left of his contract and it looks like a large sommersalg for the 19-year-old winger. A sale in the level 30 maybe 40 million dollars for the tech-savvy winger.
- I do not think about who and how many are sitting and looking at. Gradually, there are almost always many clubs, which keeps the eye. I have my focus on providing for the FCN and not the other, he explains.
- With end of contract in the summer of 2020 dealer In right now with the FCN for an extension?
- We have dialogue, but we have not come forward for anything. My focus is directed towards the track.
- With the performance you provide and 20 scores, there will be big interest this summer, what are you thinking about it?
- Yes, it is probably true that there will be a focus on me. And it seems I only really fat, if that this summer is the clubs that will have me. But again: Right now I spend my energy on what is going on on the pitch.
Andreas Skov Olsen is unique in scandinavia because the most scoring teen currently with its 20 sæsontræffere. But he hope that it stops here.
- Now I go after to become the League's top scorer. I know, Robert Forest have scored three more, but I believe in the possibility.
- When Robert is ready again, he will score more goals, but I will fight to become the League's top scorer. It will be great to get the title, smiles Andreas Skov Olsen, who had a hard time to smile after the 1-1 match against Brøndby.