Disney denies the information about Bambi
No, there will be no Bambi in the Donald Duck on christmas eve.
Now rejects Disney information from the newspaper Expressen.
– this Year's version of ”Donald Duck and his friends wishes Merry Christmas ”is the same as last year, says the company's Swedish head of communications, Aurora Strong to Nöjesbladet.
”Donald Duck and his friends wishes merry christmas” on the SVT is julaftonens and also the whole of the year's most watched tv programs in Sweden.
Last year, a lift out of 3.8 million swedes at the tvs to see Jiminy Cricket singing ”do you See the star in the blue” with Bengt Feldreichs voice.
Each year, new elements addressed in the program, usually from the latest movies from Disney.
In an earlier version of this article cited data from the newspaper Expressen about the scene with Bambi on the slippery ice would get to return to the program on christmas eve.
”Differ between the countries.”
It is rejected now by Disney's Swedish head of communications, Aurora Strong.
– this Year's version of ”Donald Duck and his friends wishes Merry Christmas ”is the same as last year, with the exception of the last two clips are surprises, just as they have been in previous years, " she says to Nöjesbladet.
Expressen based his data on the Danish tv company DR's tableau as promised just a scene from the Disney classic ”Bambi”.
– There are a variety of different versions of the program, which in its original version is called ”From All of Us to All of You”, and they differ between the countries, " says Aurora Strong.
Disney to determine the content
– It is not we who decide the content of the program. We buy the fully edited material from Disney. This year it is two features which are exciting and secret surprises. The speculation surrounding the Bambi is just speculation. It is not something we can confirm in any way, greets Pontus Torpvret, program manager for the purchase of children on the SVT to Nöjesbladet.
Thus picked not any of the other tittarfavoriterna away from the episode, but the viewers can still look forward to two brand new clips that have not been in the julaftonens Donald Duck-shipment in the past.
the Program is shown in 40 countries so, even if SVT wanted the dark content in this year's programme so are other countries ' tv channels are not as secretive. In Denmark, where the program is called ”Disneys juleshow: Fra alle os til alle jer” says, the company has DR in his tableau to Bambi on the slippery ice is one of the elements that will appear, writes Expressen.
In Sweden, SVT sent Donald Duck on christmas eve every year since 1960. SVT buy into the program from Disney and it is the same program that appears in all of the countries who buy into it. Only the votes changed in the countries that choose the actual dub program in their own language.
thus, It is Disney and not SVT, which decides on the changes in ”Donald Duck and his friends wishes merry christmas”.
in 2012 it attracted wide attention when the feature ”santa's workshop” was cut and two scenes were removed.
one showed a black doll that comes down to santa claus in his workshop and receive an OK in the batch, the second clip, which belonged to the same sequence that the black doll was a blonde doll with a pink dress that also went down to the plot. The third clip was a doll depicting an older man in a beard who danced kosackdans on the way to tomtesäcken.
– It is more a självsaneringssak for Disney. Disney thinks that the doll can be perceived as stereotypical and prejudiced. The blonde doll was experienced also as a stereotype image in this respect and both the dolls was removed. The same applies to the jewish man. It's all about the three dolls, but the two sequences, sa then in which communication officers for the Disney Linda Andersson to SVT then.