Really should by 2020 have been the singer christopher's wildest tour ever year, and during the summer he was booked to play a sea of festivaljob.
But they've all been cancelled due to the corona, and it irks hitmaker, who has had some of its funniest evenings of the festival - both on the stage and the audience.
Here he talks about his best festivalminder:
What is your yndlingsfestival and why?
- It must be Smukfest. I have so many crazy good memories from the times I have played there, and so have I myself been there twice as a guest with some friends and really marked the mood.
See also: Goodbye to the six weeks in Asia
- Some of my funniest and fuldeste evenings have been at the festival. You have to let go of a otherwise at Smukfest, because it is inside a forest, it gets dark, and you feel somewhat protected. There are so many people, so as to blender a little. It is not always, I do it, but I can a little there.
What is your most memorable experience as a performer at the festival?
- It was probably the first time I played at Bøgescenen. It is a legendary scene, where I myself have seen some of my greatest idols play.
- It is every artist's nightmare to get up on a stage that is too big, and I can remember the first time I thought, 'I just now can pull enough people to'.
- But there has just been fully packed, and it is a special feeling, when it is not a scream, but a roar that comes out from the audience.
What is your most memorable experience as a guest at a festival?
- It has probably been the first time, I was at the Roskilde Festival with my whole football team. I was probably 15-16 years old. It was wild, and simply, I was sick a week after.
It was seven-day binge drinking, it was raining, we slept in a mixture of mud, his own tis and apple juice, and I had stolen all my stuff. It was quite kokset on the teenageagtige way.
- My mother had baked a big bag of sausage rolls for me, there have probably been 250 or something. I was going to live by sausage roll for a whole week, but already after the first day they were gone.
See also: Total cancelled: - I screamed!
What is the most useful, you have had with at the festival?
- We bought a year a big pool, and it was really good. And so, I would say that it is there to have some food with you from home is worth gold, so you should not have to live of hot canned tuna. It is also fat with a tent and sleeping bag, and you can always jump into a small spoon with a buddy.
What is the most useless, you have been with?
- It is more what I am not experienced with. I was not so good for that package, when I first began to take on the festival, so I had only a few t-shirts, and they were reasonably fast right soggy. You have to have both the minus six degrees and plus 25, when the packages to the festival in Denmark.
What are you going to miss most by not having at the festival this year?
- I'm going to miss seeing people throw their hands above their heads and sing with, I had really been looking forward to getting out and playing some of my new songs and see how people accept them.
See also: Christopher: Completely crazy!