the Organisers of the north strandcamp Skyland Beach Camp in Øster Hurup will take action against The Police.
It happens, after the police in the last week concluded that campingfesten contrary to forsamlingsforbuddet under coronaviruses.
- the Issue is that once you have gotten an approval to keep a a campsite open for young people, and it has gone well throughout the process, and then suddenly from one moment to the other, get to know that you are no longer allowed to stay open, and that young people are not allowed on the camping. It seems we are not fair, says Bjørn Pedersen, co-founder of Skyland Beach Camp to DR.
For Ekstra Bladet says Bjørn Pedersen, to the today has contacted a lawyer and proceed with the case.
See also: Guest rages over the police: - It is too bad
- Our lawyer determines that the police have acted in such a way in the matter, that they are liable for our loss, he says, and continues:
- the Police have not given some heralds, so without further ado they decide to close us. We are not satisfied with, he says further.
Skyland was suddenly closed down. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix
According to Bjorn Pedersen is still in doubt as to where they are at in amount in relation to compensation.
- Now we must see where we are at. It here costs around five million, but now we need to see.
so far, the people behind Skyland sent a document off, where they hold the police liable for the loss.
Bjørn Pedersen is in no doubt either, that it shall be good for the festival next year no matter what.
- We did really come out to people, and we are already talking with Tomorrow Land about to cooperate with them next year.
Here is Bjørn Pedersen, as the Skyland closed down. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
For Extra Magazine tells the inspector at The Police, Ole Kristensen, that they are familiar with Skylands announcement that they will try to get a replacement.
- I don't have much to say to it at present. We take it as it comes and deal with it, when we know, on the plaintiff's, and what they're suing us for, " he says.
- do you Think that there is something to come to them?
I have no opinion about.
See also: Going to war against the police: - We feel røvrendte