do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
- It is really hard. They are our one and all, says Charlotte Thornvig Nielsen for the Extra Blade on the missing of the family's two dogs Villads and Wilma.
the Dogs, which was first mentioned in a feature by TV Midtvest, has been missing from home in Sunds in Nsw page 27. may, and Charlotte Thornvig Nielsen is convinced that the dogs, which are both of breed Weimaraner, must have been stolen.
- We live on a farm far out in the countryside surrounded by forest and have before tried that the dogs have been out to run. But they always come home after a few hours, she says.
This time he turned 11-year-old Villads and annual Wilma, however, are never home. Therefore, contacted the family - the same day the dogs disappeared - the police and reported the dogs missing.
in Addition, they have called for the dogs on social media and by means of flyers, as they have hung up.
- Villads was born and raised on the farm, so he knows the area like the back of his hand and would not get lost.
- And what are the chances that both dogs have been run down or been shot by a hunter, asks Charlotte Thornvig Nielsen.
According to the adfærdskonsulent at the Danish Kennel Club, Lise Lotte Christensen, it is not unlikely that the dogs have been stolen.
- the Probability of talking unfortunately for it, because it is two dogs, which is away. One dog could very well get injured, but the probability that the two dogs run away and get injured, is small, says Lise Lotte Christensen.
- the Dogs watching the special, so that they have not been seen in the area, also suggest it. They are as sunk in the ground, she continues.
Lise Lotte Christensen still believe that dogs can doll up.
- In such cases there is always someone who speaks over them, or get talked too loud about one or another, she says.
It is particularly uncertainty, as goes the family Nielsen.
- the Children have been hugely bored by it. It has been empty to get home for the dogs wont come to meet us.
- now, If they had been run over, they could at least mourn over it and move on, " says Lise Lotte Christensen.
to find the dogs, the family has, therefore, raffled off a bounty of 20,000 crowns.
- We get many tips from people who think they have seen the dogs. Most do everything they can to help us, and it is, in itself, enormously touching, she says.
- unfortunately, There are also some who are calling and saying 'I know where your dog is, you just need to transfer 3500 dollars the first', she adds.
According to the TV Midtvest confirms lokalpolitiet in Herning, that the dogs are called for.
do you Know anything on the matter, you may contact the family at 40 17 62 67 20 43 31 53.