the Buyer of the state vaccinefabrik, sheik Abdulaziz Hamad Aljomaih, has been additional competition in the battle to be first with a vaccine against the corona.
The 20. april told WHO out of the five candidates were in the process of clinical trials in phase 1 and 2 - while 71 candidates - including sheikens company Aj Vaccines - was in the process of preclinical evaluation.
The figure has since risen by over 50 percent. In the latest update informs the WHO that the eight candidates now in clinical trials, which are tested on humans - while AJ Vaccines and 109 others are in the preclinical phase of development in the laboratories.
See also: The 118 candidates.pdf
now, The big question everyone is asking themselves - and not least for the researchers now is: When is the vaccine so clear?
The u.s. president Donald Trump was last week on the track with a very optimistic announcement that the fast will get:
- When I say 'quickly', so we try to get it before the end of the year, if we can. Maybe before, said Trump in a speech on Friday.
See also: Loop advice for Mette: Build nordic vaccinefabrik
So optimistic are the WHO and several of the world's leading vaccine researchers, however, do not. Here is the message that the allertidligst will come on a year to year and a half, which is to say, in the period from may 2021 to the end of next year.
The australian vaccineekspert, Dale Fischer, who is chairman of the WHO's Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network, estimates that with the current clinical trials that are in progress - so it will be realistic that there will be a vaccine in the end of 2021.
- We have always thought that we in around april and may would be in time with the phase 1 studies, which in other words means that a potential vaccine has been invented. We are testing now on individuals to see if it is safe, he says to the CNBC.
Sheik Abdulaziz Hamad Aljomaih bought the state's vaccine production for 15 million. the crowns in 2016. In the month of march in the year volunteered his company AJ Vaccines out, that you were gone in the time to develop a vaccine against the COVID-19.
the Danish policy - 17. apr. 2020 - pm. 12:51 We were warned: Now developer shariasheik coronavaccine
below you can see a number of Danish researchers take on when they think a vaccine is ready:
Photo credit: Tuala Islands/SSI
- About 1-1½ years. Other experts say 2-3 years, but it took ebolavaccinen only 9 months (several years ago now). The technology is improving all the time. (DR, 30. april 2020)
Photo credit: Tuala Islands/SSI
- I will say that it will take at least 2-3 years before you, I and other danes can get a sure vaccination against coronavirus, and it is even an optimistic estimate. Usually, it is estimated that a development of a vaccine against a new virus will take 8-10 years, because there are so many stages you need to go through, and you think, that a vaccine development in the under 5 years will be completely unrealistic. So, if we can manage to make a coronavaccine to all citizens of the world in 2-3 years, so it will be a world record. (To Newspaper, Politiken, 26. april 2020)
Photo: the Danish medicines agency
- I can in no way imagine that there can be a company ready to send a vaccine to the market in 2020. The most optimistic bid will be in 2021. But I would be disappointed if we were going in 2022. (To The Jyllands-Posten 20. april 2020)
How it works vaccines
- A person who is vaccinated form antibodies that protect against the disease in the same way as if the person had had the disease. We say that the person has been immune. The body can remember it, if the person later encounters the virus or bacteria, it is vaccinated against. Here, the antibodies prevent the disease/infection. In this way, can vaccination prevent disease in the individual and within society generally.
Vaccines can be ”killed vaccines”, which contain parts from the killed virus or bacteria. Vaccines may also be ”attenuated vaccines”, which consists of virus or bacteria in a live, but weakened form. Other vaccines may consist of afgiftede toxins (eg tetanus) or virus-like particles.
Source: the national board of HealthShow more Close Sheiken and vaccinefabrikken Past day Loop advice for Mette: Build nordic vaccinefabrik Past day See the letter: Loop would not sell vaccinefabrik Past day Dollargrin: Sheiken get millions from the stimulus package Past day Sharia-sheiken: Corydon sends giftpil against Mette Past day, Were not informed about the Gates donation: - Blatant Past day Bill Gates gilded state vaccinefabrik: Sheiken running with a quarter of a billion Past day Skipper requires sharia sheiks factory repurchased Past day the Vaccine madness: You pay sharia-sheikens rent Past day Shariasheikens coronavaccine: All send the monkey on the Past day We were warned: Now developer shariasheik coronavaccine Past day Secret documents reveal: the Sharia sheik got 270 million. kr. in discount