- We must not forget how unhealthy their food is. Is there anyone who has seen supersize me?
How to write Søren B at Aalborg Municipality's Facebook page about the trip to Mcdonald's, the elderly from the Nursing home, Lions Park was on yesterday. Burgergiganten had invited, and the older appeared strong in numbers up, but several think that Søren, that they should have refused.
I would refuse to take with
- Add! Shame on you! The world's largest forbrydervirksomhed, writes Michael S, and Arthur B continues in the critical tracks with:
- I would refuse to take with if I lived there
What do you mean? Would you have accepted the invitation?
- I am staff at the Lions Park and was with. I have never had a better experience!
- The older was so happy and satisfied and we had it so cosy, writes Louise L, and Martin L - who works as a aftenvagt at Lions Park continues:
- It is super nice to meet in and hear about their experience today. It is not every day that one can make such a trip for a whole residential home, then it seems they should be allowed to enjoy it.
75 years of age, so I care about the health
And if I was 75+ I would blow on the health and only pick on the well-being and good experiences !!! Hats off to the organizers, writes Merethe F and Jane H is also positive, and believe that those who complain, need to take a course in quality of life:
Unhealthy food...which is In small
- To all of you with acid reflux ...on unhealthy food, money, advertising m.m .. where are the little people ...
- you can't see, what a great experience it is for the people who get a day out. Older people many of them always staying at the Nursing home, and, as always, to eat the nutritious food, writes Josie.
What about you - would you choose a nursing home, where you can find to take on Mcdonald's?