Thursday morning, woke up in the political Uk up until the "distriktsopprør in the Left", according to NRK.
Two-Left-politicians, Bjørn Hegstad and Bjørn Mathisen, both from the North of Norway, gives Trine Skei Grande so the hat fits. They believe, among other things, that partilederen have lost my footing and should consider his position.
Skei Grande shall be alleged also to ignore the rural areas.- Angry old men
In Oslo, the Left fnyser one of the criticism from the north.
- This is two angry, old men who believe the Left gets too much in Oslo. It's a pretty lax distriktsopprør, I must say. Hegstad and Mathisen creates an artificial distinction between town and country and is based on a bygdepopulisme I think we should hand over to Trygve Slagsvold Vedum, says Hallstein Bjercke (V) to the newspaper Dagbladet Thursday morning.
Bjercke ask their partifeller rejoice over the progress made in Oslo, norway.- MUST be able to WITHSTAND SHUT up: the party Leader Trine Skei Grande speaks out about the criticism. Video: Lars Eivind Bones Show more
I think it is great that the Left gets to much in Oslo. When low-income families can get free kindergarten and SFO, it is good for Oslo, and it is also good for the districts. When the Left has got the green light for a rusreform means it as much for the addicts in Kvæfjord as it does for them in Oslo, adding Bjercke.- Allowed to say about me
Trine Skei Grande tells Dagbladet that she did not have any problems with her own says she has "lost ground" and criticizes her through the media.
- the Left never gets a streamlined party that all elected officials in the party seem partilederen is cool. That I must of course accept, " says Skei Grande when Dagbladet meet her on Thursday.
- So it is allowed to say that you have lost ground?
- Yes. It should be allowed to say. We are a liberal party, we have to have a little headroom Left. You can't be the commander and not bear to get shut up. What shall I clear, say kulturministeren.Trine has gripped
Hallstein Bjercke, who lives in Oslo, believes Skei Grande has its foothold in the preserve.
Trine has the grip. She is a wonderful leader, the very embodiment of the "town and country, hand in hand". She is born in Namdalen, and live in Old Oslo.
- Yes, both she and the party forgotten its distriktsrøtter according to the critics?
- No, it is not correct. But Carol knows that the battle against climate change can never be won without the cities to go ahead, because the lives of most people here. And sorry to have to say it to my partifeller in the north - but the battle against climate change is actually more important than the boat lines in the state of minnesota, says Bjercke.- Have to go in himself
Among the critical points to Bjørn Hegstad is that the government gives too little money to the municipalities in the north, and that the municipalities therefore have to lay down the essential boat lines.
- You have no problem with a party leader who baksnakker central trade union representatives on the speaker?
- All should go in themselves and use the time to fight for their political issues, rather than to talk about others. It is very foolish to keep on like the two old gubbene in the north, says Bjercke.SMILE IN the face of ADVERSITY: Trine Skei Grande do bad measurements, but smiles when Dagbladet meet her Thursday morning. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
The former byråden in Oslo says he also does not understand what the criticism from going out on.
- What is it they are against? Is it that the government takes hold in some of the biggest challenges we have in the country? Is it that the measure works particularly well where the problems are greatest - alts in Oslo? It keeps that Vedum are trying to create discord between those who live in and outside the city. In the Left cheering us on each other.the Revolt Left: - Trine has lost his moorings