on Saturday night tipped it down with guldkonfetti from the ceiling in the 'X Factor'studios in Brøndby, when it was revealed that it was the 20-year-old storfavorit Alma Agger, who had received the most votes of the viewers and thus could call themselves the winner of 'X Factor' 2020.
En Ekstra Bladet meetings the history of the winner at the Deco Bar in Copenhagen the day after the great victory, it is not yet fully dawned on the young woman from the Danish, that it really is her, who has won the vocal competition.
Film, tv & radio - 24. may. 2020 - pm. 17:53 Insecure 'X Factor'-destiny: Considering the stop
And even though the tiredness is to trace in the face, is Alma Aggers smile not to be mistaken. She is very happy for his new title.
- I have it nice in the day. It is nice to wake up and be able to see the big bouquet of flowers, which stands in the living room, because I have won. I think not quite, it has gone up for me yet. I'm so glad that it was me. It is so wild, and I am so grateful for all those who have voted for me, " she says with a big smile.
- I've simply got so many sweet messages, after I won. It is so amazing to experience the support, sounds from Alma Agger. Photo: Philip Davali
Although the coronavirus in the moment puts a stop to large assemblies, had Alma Agger still celebrated the victory together with its nearest.
- I went home with my girlfriends and my boyfriend, and so we drank just some gin and tonics and got a beer. It was really nice, " says Alma, who got a surprise when she came home to his home in Copenhagen's Sydhavn.
- When I came home, hung a congratulations sign on the door, where there was a flag around which my overboer have made. I have only met them a few times, so it was very sweet, saith the Alma Agger.
It was on a hanging hair, Alma Agger run with the victory on Saturday night. She and Mathilde Caffey was namely extremely close. Mathilde Caffey got 34.8 percent of viewers ' votes, while Alma got 36,8.
- I was so nervous yesterday (Saturday, red). The other two did it so well, so when I saw their performance I was really nervous. So I had not figured that it was me who had won.
Suddenly I stood with this big bouquet and got to know that I had to sing again. It was really wild, sounds from Alma Agger, who tells her that her phone has been red-hot since the victory.
Although Alma Aggers existence right now is full of joy, festivities and success in the aftermath of the 'X Factor'victory, so it is far from always seen such out of the young 'X Factor'winner.
In the third live show of this year's 'X Factor' came Alma Agger with a personal disclosure. Since she was seven to the age of 15 she was seriously ill with leukemia.
Film, tv & radio - 24. may. 2020 - pm. 13:48 of Viewers raging over TV2
Just the course of the disease has, according to the Alma Agger given her the courage to throw himself into things, which she might not have dared in the past - including to sign up for 'X Factor' and all of a sudden standing on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of viewers. This, despite the fact that she had never sung for anyone - not even his closest relatives - because she by his own admission, is shy.
- I think, my illness is something that is important to talk openly about this, and if I can help others who have it hard, to say it out loud, so I would like it, tells Alma about why she chose to tell about his cancer on live tv.
today is Alma Agger fully recovered and no longer go to the control. Photo: Philip Davali
the Fight against cancer, as Alma Agger fortunately, the won, has had a great influence on how she is as a person today and has changed her outlook on life radically.
Film, tv & radio - 24. may. 2020 - pm. 12:15 Hard time waiting for Alma
It was a hard time. I was not much in school, and at one point I got so sore in the legs, that I could not go, so my dad had to carry me around, says Alma Agger, who had a hard time accepting it, because she as a child loved to play and be active.
- Very early on I had something very seriously close up on life, and it made me very quickly mature. It has given me a good perception of reality, and it has made it to do their best is really important to me, which has also been clearly in the 'X Factor', says Alma, who, as a consequence of the disease, among other things, went through a tough medical treatment.
Kræftforløbet sled on Alma Agger and her family, but they managed, according to the Alma Agger always believing in the best.
- It has affected us as a family, and it has given us and to me, a fighter-will. We have always been convinced that it was something we probably should clear, and we did. The mentality is an important part of me, and it has also given me blood on the tooth to fight here in the 'X Factor' and to pursue my dreams.
Alma Agger has received high praise for his talent throughout this year's 'X Factor'-season - both of its own judge Thomas Culture and of Oh Land and the famous and best-selling. Photo: Philip Davali
in Fact, was Friday's semi-final in many ways a major milestone for the Alma Agger, who today are no longer going to control for kræftsygdommen.
- I was last kræfttjek in 2019. Had the doctors followed me for six years. On Friday, it was seven years ago, that I was brisk, and it was very funny, that was the live show that also, and that I stood on the stage, " she says, and continues:
- the Disease will always fill, but I choose to think of the things it has taught me.
How it looked, when Alma Aggers name was called up. Photo: Mogens Flindt
To have death close up on life has been the Alma Agger to seize the day and follow his dreams, and though the 'X Factor' is now a closed chapter, see Alma Agger forward to hopefully making more music. 'X Factor' has given her the blood on the tooth.
- Now, I must cooperate with Sony, which I have won a recording contract with. I am looking forward to, and then I also partially back to everyday life and work as a waiter again in a little while, for it I miss, " says Alma, who, however, recognises that it will be a tough battle to establish himself as a musician, when 'the X Factor' is over.
- of course, I am afraid to be forgotten. I believe all will be. It is also difficult to maintain the hype, but I would really like the music, and I will fight for it.
Film, tv & radio - 24. may. 2020 - pm. 08:07 are Going crazy over this moment