When the Tour de France is on June 29. august it will be with the safety with more and more people to start.
world Champion Mads Pedersen and Søren Kragh Andersen has already been taken, while Mads Würtz Schmidt, Michael Valgreen, Kasper Asgreen, Christopher Juul-Jensen, Michael Mørkøv and Niklas Oak all look like good bets on the participants.
They can, with advantage, read here, for Ekstra cykelekspert, Michael Rasmussen, has already put a plan in place for where we can get a Danish world championships.
- the Danes should probably run a little in form in the race, and then they must be ready at 12. stage. It will be more of them able to succeed in. It is a really danskeretape.
- There are very good opportunities for an outbreak are running home. It is too long to be controlled, and it is too tough for the sprinters, says Michael Rasmussen on the 218 km from Chauvigny to Sarran Corrèze, in the heart of France.
And should it slip, so there is actually also a contingency plan a couple of days later.
- Well, there is also 14. stage to Lyon. It is also danskerterræn, points out Michael Rasmussen.
Mads Pedersen has already nappet a victory in his WORLD championship jersey. During the Tour he must like to take a more. Photo: Andrzej Grygiel/Ritzau Scanpix
However, the guarantees that none of – for it is difficult to hit the right eruption.
- We just know that it is megasvært for now to say the least. Sitting 100 men, who do not have got something out of it, and will erupt on such a day. They also know that the field soon runs into the Alps, and then they get nothing out of it.
- So it is not an easy task. They end up sitting together with types like Greg Van Avermaet, Philippe Gilbert and Thomas De Gendt. There should damn well have the legs screwed right on to run for the win, says Michael Rasmussen.
See also: Multiple profiles being away from DM
See also: Colombianer takes over Fuglsangs throne
See also: Scary pictures: - Hold your mouth, you are alive