'the Divas of the Jungle' will soon return to the screen.
1. april is the premiere of the popular realityformat, and it becomes true to tradition with more familiar faces in attendance.
TV3, showing the program, have just published the participants, and here one can find a surprising face among. The former professional tennis player Frederik Fetterlein make a comeback in the program, which he also took part in back in 2013.
He will be joined by third place at this year's Melodi Grand Prix Sigmund Trondheim, Nikita all member, Boris Laursen, Nathalie Loglo from 'Love Island', Philip May and Juliet history, politics from the 'Paradise Hotel', Mariyah Samia from 'Occupied by the Bad Boys', Nynne Larsen from 'Today's Man' and Chanel Misic from the TV2 Zulu program 'Roomies'.
Sigmund from the 'X Factor' must have its realitydebut. Photo: TV3
Among the participants is thus Philip May, and he is looking forward tremendously.
- I love contests, and I love games with people. It is also why I have been with in the 'Paradise Hotel' twice. 'Divas in the Jungle' is something I would like to win, and I fit well into. It is a lot of street performers in a forest, and I love to test myself and test the limits, he says.
- But you strike me not as the biggest diva out there?
- No, I'm probably not the biggest diva on this here earth, even though her boyfriend at home probably will think something else, he laughs.
Festkongen Philip May with the champagne at this Year's press photo 2018. Photo: Bax Lindhardt
Philip May enjoyed the trip in the jungle, even though it featured lots of mud and nature and thus the exact opposite of the luxurious destinations in the 'Paradise Hotel'.
- I have been a soldier for five years, so many things I have tried before. I have also been in Afghanistan, and I have dirt in a hole in a half a year. So for me, it was more about pulling the other up, for they have not tried this stuff, he explains.
In the 'Divas in the Jungle' divided into a string of celebrities in two teams, which are struggling to gain access to a luksuslejr through a series of competitions. In addition to scratching the highest possible number of 'diamonds' together.
Intl. well-known - 10. mar. 2019 - at. 18:24 Luke Perry's fiance breaks the silence
this is The fourth time that the program will be displayed in Denmark. In 2012, could Irina Olsen let out a shelf as the winner. The year after, it was Stephanie 'Geggo' Christiansen, who prevailed. Then kept the program pause until last year, where familiar faces were peppered with a bunch of unknown men.
And it was just one of them, who won the programme, as Mogens Mortensen could take away with a prize of 100,000 dollars.