Many are we who stand and swear when this year's gingerbread house will be erected. Otherwise, it is for Ellen Hansson, 28, which makes incredibly detailed, house – completely from scratch. Now she is finished with the building of the year.
– It is always fun with positive comments but I do it for my own sake, " she says.
There is no doubt about it. Ellen Hansson from Orust do the gingerbread house that is incredibly impressive. Now she is finished with the building of the year, something that P4 West was the first to report on.
– I like småpyssel and tiny details, I've always done. This is the fifth year that I bake from scratch, " says Ellen Hansson for Aftonbladet.
the Work typically takes a few hours per day – in a total of three days. A day to make the templates, and bake the parts, a day for decoration and window, and a last day for the actual construction. And there are many who are impressed.
– It is always fun with positive comments but I do it for my own sake. It is a bit meditative, but gets a little excited when others think it is fun, " she says.
In the years there was a fake house with inspiration from several different buildings. Something years, it has become an exact copy, and one year she made a station with the associated rail.
– It is fun with many windows. Then you have a lot of lighting and it will be cozier.
It's very detailed, how do you keep calm?
– It is very seldom that I get irritated when I'm messing around but I spread it out so you can take it when it's convenient. I'm a bit stubborn of me so I don't.
Already planned next year's gingerbread house.
" You are never really satisfied. Even if they are fine, you think of things you could have done differently. I might have the time to bake a to already this year.
Follow the Good news on Facebook