on Monday,8. april started the day well.
- Was met with my colleagues at the airport, because we were at the course in Norway.
- When I come up to security, I put my stuff, as usual, in the boxes, and go through the metal detector.
- Since I come on on the other hand, I take my stuff and find out that my watch is not in the box more!
so begins Morten L. an ill-tempered letter to the nation! about the service - or rather the lack of it - he has got, after that his watch disappeared in the Kastrups x-ray machine. Morten seems, in fact, that all who make use of the Airport, should know how he has been treated. And in the answer, as the nation! has got from the airport, one can read that all clients get the same service. The airport's reply you can read below - morten's letter thus continues:
- They run my bag and jacket through the x-ray machine again to check that I haven't put it in my pocket. And they are checking the machine and can't find anything.
- I have to write a report, together with the security staff about the missing watch. It is a little sad, but they promise to call if they find it.
- Thursday, march 11. april looking I looked at their lost property and discover a found Fossil watch. No phone call or anything.
- I asks about my watch, and so they require a damned hard administration fee 195 kr. And the postage on top of to 65kr.
- It is damned hard to insanely, and it's funny enough their error.
- I do not know where it is found, however, that it has remained inside the machine.
Thought it is naughty that I have to pay for this, for not enough, you have been upset to have lost his watch, but where is the respect to help each other become!
- Customer service has the damned hard not something out there. So now, there are paid small 300 kr for that my watch disappeared in the x-scanningsmaskinen. Thank you for shit! write Morten, who has sent the bill for the watch-found.
the nation! have asked the airport to answer where the watch was found, and why it must cost so much money in administration. And it would airport like to tell:
- the Process is such that, when Security hand in the lost and found sitting there a little note that says track, date, and time.
- In this case, there are registered 8. april on track 8 at. 15.30 – whether it was in the x-ray machine, on the floor or in a different place ...
- Fsva. cost covers the following elements:
- the Premises (electricity, water, heating, operation and maintenance), storage of lost property, as well as space for the expedition and staff.
- Staff costs to cover payroll costs, etc., writes Mikkel from copenhagen Kastrup Airport's press office and discloses that the fee - because they don't follow every single piece of lost property – should not be viewed for each piece of lost property, but as a cost to have this service at all.