Because of the animated film 'Terkel in Trouble' was premiered 14 years ago, could moviegoers see how Terkels little sister got a fork in your eye, mobbeofferet Obese, Dorit jumped out of the window from the third floor, and uncle Stewart knocked small children to the blood with bare hands.
Now the man behind the story of Terkel, comedian Anders Matthesen, current with a new anime called 'Checkered Ninja', which is based on his children's book of the same name.
And although the new film, which is about a hævntørstig ninjadukke, not without violence, so has the 43-year-old Anders Matthesen this time had a goal to create a film that is less gross and grotesque, but, in turn, has a stronger message about right and wrong.
- I would like to make a film that was not as anarchic and pure hærg, as 'Terkel in Trouble' was. Then I tried quite consciously to provoke to see what I could get away with, but with the 'Checkered Ninja', I have had the desire to be a bit more moral over for the kids, he tells.
Danish well-known - 17. dec. 2018 - at. 05:59 Mangemillionæren 'Other' with new movie: It is he good for
For according to the Anders Matthesen, who is the father to the son of Spencer and two bonusbørn, it is becoming somewhat of a rarity, to movies, tv or pop culture in general - gives children a clear answer on what is good and what is bad.
in turn, the children can see lots of crying realitystjerner on tv and YouTube clips, there is about to pluck the eyebrows and get many likes, and therefore, it can be difficult for youth to find a moral compass to navigate by, believes the comedian.
- I think that when the kids get older, so it may be difficult for them to take a position on what is good and evil. We have no longer a God - at least not one we share. If you listen to alternative music genres, it's perfectly okay to think about people who are in prison, and selling coke. It is quite common to hear a girl say that she want a bad boy.
It is such some thing where I'm thinking that the whole skating freely. People can complete even put together a reality.
And that's how it is for Anders Matthesens own children, he stresses.
My kids also play Grand Theft Auto (video game about stealing cars, red.) and see all the madness on the web. So I thought it might be fun to make something where there is an evil and a good, and tell something, where I think there is some nourishment and some vitamins, he says.
Anders Matthesen, diced for the premiere of 'the Checkered Ninja'. Photo: Henning Hjorth
the Film's Checkered Ninja' is about the boy Ash that goes in the seventh grade and has enough to contend with.
Not enough that he is hopelessly in love with Jessica from the eighth, so he also has a strained relationship with his annoying stepbrother Sune, and then there's Glenn from specialklassen, which pursue Ash and makes life miserable for him.
But a day facing Askes uncle Stewart home from Thailand with a checkered ninjadukke, which turns out to be alive and possessed of the idea of justice and blood feud.
Danish well-known - 8. nov. 2018 - at. 19:17 New blockbuster movies with English star: How have you never seen him before,
the Checkered Ninja teaches Ash that he must man up and do something about all his problems, and it is the message, as Anders Matthesen would like to pass on.
- the Moral of the film is that you have to start with themselves, if there is to be a change in the world. If you are dissatisfied with the garbage, then one must out and pick up, and if a pusher is destroying the street you live on, so one must remove him.
- It comes in the film for the expression of its own, and I think of course not, that someone must have chopped his head of, but I think it is important though, to take action, if there is anything you are dissatisfied with, says Anders Matthesen.
the Movies - 6. nov. 2018 - at. 10:39 Former barnestjerne speaks out: 'Other' has given me scars on the soul
He uses a lot of energy to think about how he acts towards others, and how he can become a better version of themselves.
Both because it generates ideas for new jokes, but also because he believes that it is important to continue to supervise itself.
- If you are traveling a bicycle up or gives money to a homeless person, then one can have the tendency to do it, because some are looking. But when you get on the trail of that there is something insidious in the same way to behave, so one can well arrest themselves and say: 'Hey, I took the big piece of cake' and then put it back and take the smallest.
- In situations where you may feel that there is something rotten in a while, so I think, you must educate yourself. Not because I have a concrete practice of how. I just think that you constantly need to supervise themselves and find out if there is something you can do better, he says.
'Checkered Ninja' has its premiere on 25. december.