– Let us now make the arrangement permanent and get to set the price of medical cannabis down, so that the sick can be with. It is disgraceful that the seriously ill and smerteplagede people have to act illegally in Christiania and other places to get the medication that can relieve their pain, sounds from the Seas Egelind.
Coronapandemien in recent months the set the agenda in both health care and politics as it is in the press. And with good reason.
But also at the expense of other important tasks, believes the 61-year-old actor, who, since she is over ten years ago smoke into the statistics of Danish cancer patients, has engaged itself intensively in the fight to ensure ill the right to medical cannabis, after she on their own body have experienced the substance analgesic effect.
See also: Score the role in the popular Danish tv-series
– The struggle is my lifeblood.
– My dream is to get the trial on medical cannabis, which Parliament passed in 2017, made permanent – right now runs the one and a half years yet. But also to put a lawful, Danish production of the medical cannabis in time, says Seas Egelind, who is a board member of the association of Cannabis Denmark.
Here one has experienced a kæmpefald in the number of patients making use of the system. Because the legal cannabis-oil is quite expensive.
– With a Danish production, it would be much cheaper, so seriously ill and smerteplagede people would not need to seek out the black market. But people are the desperate sounds from her.
– Unfortunately pulls it out. Not at least with an approval for a Danish production. Many things have been put on hold – not least in the healthcare system. We're very excited that the community once again have the time to deal with our struggle.
See also: Saying goodbye to Rita
At the moment is the Sea and the association in time to prepare for a major auction for the benefit of Cannabis to Denmark, where they hope one day to get enough money to be able to create a resource center on medical cannabis.
the Auction is held on lauritz.com in the days 15.-24. June.