Danish Prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) is not going to participate in the consultation in the Danish parliament's Business, Growth and export commissions, as the Unity erhvervsordfører, Pelle Dragsted, otherwise they would have called for.
the Consultation was to clarify whether it is possible to purchase a space in the Left-the president's calendar.
It's become topical again, after it has emerged that the Academic A-box back in 2014 agreed to donate 50,000 dollars to LøkkeFonden. At the same time, was agreed a meeting between the a-box director and Loop.
Lars Løkke Rasmussen, on a visit in Confederation of A-box in 2015. Here, in conversation with the now-fired officer, Michael Valentin, and the former chairman of the board, Allan Luplau. Prior to the visit had a box donated 50,000 dollars to the LøkkeFonden. Photo: Confederation of A-box.
But the Loop does not think it is necessary to put up. He refers in his response, sent on Thursday that he already has, related to the theme.
the Danish policy - 21. dec. 2018 - at. 12:00 the Prime minister must be in front: Internal mail presses Loop
It came to pass 31. January of last year, where he participated in a consultation on the kvotekonger in Thyborøn, who also has donated money to the LøkkeFonden.
Here and later also in folketingssalen - beat Loop fixed, that he is not for sale.
- in addition to samrådsspørgsmålene to a very large extent, relate to my participation in the meetings in a period where I was not the minister.
- I shall, therefore, for reasons of principle not give rise to answer the two questions, he says in the written reply.
It irks spørgsmålsstilleren, Pelle Dragsted.
- Of what is presented, it appears that there is a clear relationship between a money transfer to LøkkeFonden from an a-box and Loop participation in an event at the very same a-box.
- It would have been fair to the prime minister related to it, says Dragsted.
And regardless that the Loop was the leader of the opposition and not prime minister at the time, he believes that the Loop should meet up for a consultation.
- I think that you as minister have a responsibility to stand up when there is a case, which is whether people have equal opportunities to assert themselves against the political level, says Dragsted.
It was the now-dismissed director of Academic A-Box, Michael Valentin, who over for the Extra Leaf at the beginning of december told, that you used the donation to LøkkeFonden as a way to get the then leader of the opposition in the speech.
the Page is in Danish) has come into possession of an e-mail from LøkkeFonden, where the donation and the Loop subsequent visit referred to in the context.
Extra Magazine could be in september reveal that Michael Valentine had been fired as director of Academic A-box per 27. september.
After several weeks with articles about dubious transactions in the a-box and told the chairman of the board Allan Luplau out the 17. december that he will resign at an extraordinary repræsentantskabsmøde 4. January 2019. The two vice-presidents Janice Sillassen (Ingeniørforeningen) and Ole Helby (the Danish Association).
A box constituted director, Britt Dyg Haun, and secretary Line Verbik Byriel is the 17.december resigned with immediate effect after a mutual agreement with the board.
The 17. december came a-box also, to deputy director Mette Gregersen continues as acting adm. director in a box until the appointment of a new one.
28. december came a-box, to the whistleblower and deputy director Lars Kreutzmann has been terminated.
A-the box has even launched a legal inquiry. At the same time the Danish Agency for Labour market and Recruitment launched a tilsynsundersøgelse with the assistance of the Attorney general. This is not yet completed.
the internal survey bl.a. have referred to alleged harassment and bullying of tillidsfolk.
according to the whistleblower tried chairman of the board Allan Luplau to get hidden a case of serious harassment of union representatives in the a-box. At the same time, informs the whistleblower that Luplau provide a legal basis for Michael Valentin to tillidsfolk should be frozen out by giving them boring tasks.
- a-box has reported to the police, Michael Valentin, to have received kickbacks in the form of wine tours for the 40,000 crowns.
- a-box also has reported Michael Valentin to the police for letting a cashier and pay for food and serving at the director's private events.
- Chairman of the a-box, Allan Luplau, was vinven with the fired director, and he has several times been sitting at the table during dinners in the director's villa, where the a-box paid.
the now fired director has supported the Løkkefonden with 50,000 dollars in order to get access to Lars Løkke. It succeeded, as Lars Løkke came by Confederation of A-box in February 2015 for a one-hour meeting.
- Michael Valentin was their man. Combined, he has given friends from vinklubben orders for 2.6 million. kr. in the a-box. This applies to everything from counseling to art and podcasts.
- Michael Valentin got a checkout to rent the premises at Johan nielsen came high School for 250.000 dollars. The premises, however, were never used, and later came Michael Valentin on the school's board of directors.
- a-box members paid for, Michael Valentin could get on a welnessophold in Spain to dkk 25,000, approved by the chairman of the board Allan Luplau.
- a-box members paid 400.000 crowns for Michael Valentine-hour front desk, when he was 50 years old in 2017.
believe that top management is 'greasy' in the case.
'There is a fundamental need to get cleaned up in the senior management of a-checkout', writes the whistleblower to the members of the a-box two top bodies - the board of directors and the 57 members of the board of governors.
As a result of the case have Michael Valentin also resigned the post of president of the people's meeting on Bornholm. At the same time, he has lost five directorships in various companies.
Mysticism on the Danish topdirektørs firing
Ceo fired after tip from employee
Internal emails: Fired fagboss mobbede tillidsfolk
Fired ceo withdraws as the public meeting-chairman
Fired fagboss on expensive wine tours: Now he reported to the police
Fired fagboss shoots again: The president is the 'sovset ind'
Fagboss received the visit of the V-president: Gave 50,000 dkk. for Loop fund
Confidential documents: Fagboss got the feast for dkk 400,000.
the Loop required answers: Fagboss gave 50,000 and had a meeting
Fired fagboss bought wine for 250,000 a year
the Whistleblower in skandaleramt a-box: the Entire top management is greasy
the fraud squad on the fired director in the confidential document: the 'Serious cases'
Overturned in the wine for dinners in a-box: Up to 300 crowns per. bottle
A-box crisis-closes after the director-firing: job Seekers must go in vain
Harvested fagboss: Here is the new friends he helped
New disclosure: Fagboss paid for empty rooms
Fagboss stepping up the birthday-war on the 400.000 kroner
Valentin and the a-kasseformand: Real tycoon friends
the Members paid: The president sent Valentin on wellness trip
Fired director gave wine-friends orders for 2.6 million. kr: the President sat at the table
the A-box joins the fired director to the police for dinnersValentin rejects everything: Here are the receipts
a New crisis meeting in skandaleramt a-box: the Chair wobbles under the president
During the crisis meeting in a box: Skandaleramt chairman and two directors withdraws
the Ad reveals the president: Invited to svinedyr-hour front desk
the Whistleblower: Tycoon-president would hide the harassment of tillidsfolk
Revealed a-box: Now are whistleblowers fired
the Politician on whistleblower firing: A kick in the crotch
the Whistleblower: New director also greasy in scandals
Disclosure: Tycoon-director had VIP vinskab and bottles to 800 kr a piece