- Fraud and property crime is always a no go.
- We neither can or should accept this kind of lifestyle and business.
- This must be punished so that it can be felt, each and every time this takes place and is being carried out, yes longer is the celebrity not.
How to write Thomas J in one of the comments that are written on Fyfe.dk on a 20-year-old man, who has been expelled from Denmark for six years for bl.a. to have used bogus ads on The Blue paper to entice people to transfer money to him. According to the newspaper, the Court in Odense sentenced the man to three frauds.
- The first took place in July 2017, somewhere around Munkebo, in which he set a Iphone-mobile phone for sale at The Blue paper for 1700 dollars. It was one that took interest, and in the hope of the new used mobile phone transferred him the money for the 20-year-old man. A cell phone he was however never.
- The same repeated a few days later, and again it was a mobile phone, but this time put up on Facebook. A Samsung Galaxy to $ 2000. The buyer never got the phone.
- A few months later was an iPhone put up for sale on The Blue paper, where it managed to get a buyer for in advance to transfer 2000 dollars. As in the two prior cases, had the buyer not any mobile phone, writes the newspaper.
a month ago told Tanja the nation!, how disappointed she was that the police would not take a chat with the person, who happily received the 4500 kr., she transferred after to read an ad about a used iPhone, but failed to send a phone.
See also: Cheated for the iPhone: Tanja raging against the police
Tanja appeared that the case was very obvious, when the man's account number was known, but what are you thinking?