- the Salary should be somewhat or much better
How to write Vinni K. in the comment that is written on DR P4 Fyn Facebook-profile of the problems Probation have to provide prison guards.
In march, there has thus provisionally been around the 3500 vacant at the guards, and Anne Marie Heckscher, who is the area director in the Probation of southern denmark gives the Danish economy to blame:
- We don't get the applicants, we would like to have.
- I think it's all about, that there is full employment in the Danish society, says Anne Marie, and on the blivfaengselsbetjent.dk can be read, that the low pay in dollars and cents is 23.800 per. month, if you work outside of Copenhagen and dkk 25,000. pr. month, if you work in a prison in the capital.
- Many private can offer a better salary than the public, and it is surely very natural to migrate to continue områdedirektøren, now send people, who usually are at the office, out between the inmates, in order to solve the mandskabsproblemet.
It takes 36 months to become a prison guard, and you get about 20,000 per month, except in the ten months you are in school, where one must live by the SU.
- They can start to treat people properly and give them proper pay, write Clean T. in another Facebook comment, but what are you thinking?
As a prison officer you will be employed as a civil servant. It provides a wide range of benefits – first and foremost, security in the job and a greater confidence in your hiring. You have, for example, the right to full pay during maternity leave, illness and holidays. And you get a favourable pension scheme, which you earn from your ansættelsestidspunkt.
in turn, you can risk having a meeting at work on your day off, if you get the order for it. In addition, you have an obligation to take on the tasks you get assigned.
During the training to prison guard exchanged between the salary and the SU. You get SU in the periods, where you will receive training, which is only 10 months spaced out over the three years, as the training takes.
The other months you will get a solid base of approximately 20,000 kr./month of employment in the province and approximately 20.900 kr./month for recruitment in the capital plus an additional premium of approximately 2.000 kr./ month in the periods where you work in shifts.
You have both during and after your training the opportunity to take on extra shifts, as you will get the supplement for in addition to your salary. Do you want to train you to, for example, internship supervisor, or do you want to work on one of our særafdelinger, you also get an additional supplement for it.
A newly qualified prison officer get approximately 23.800 kr./month of employment in the province and the 25.000 kr./month for recruitment in the capital. In addition, there is a surcharge of approximately 2,000 kr./ month in the periods where you work in shifts or have crooked guards.
in addition to the salary earn warders social security pension.
When you have completed your training, you are guaranteed employment. You can search for relevant posts in any of the Prison prisons and jails in Denmark.
Prisons and jails are manned the year and around the clock. As the prison guard you have influence on your roster, so that the majority of your shifts to fit in with family and leisure pursuits.
You fill out a priority roster, as tjenesteplanlæggeren will take as a starting point, in the context of the overall work schedule. You will receive the upcoming month's roster no later than two weeks before it comes into force. You must be set on varying working hours.
Source: blivfaengselsbetjent.dkread more Close