Paketberg, incitement and commerce. Sara Stream got tired of julhandelns all the records and decided to help those who cannot afford the children's clapping.
Every year, the collection has grown by tens of thousands of dollars.
"I hope that people are thinking when they buy presents for their own children," says the promoter.
For the fourth christmas in succession collects the stockholmian Sara Power in money that directly goes to the pats and christmas food to needy families and children. Since its inception, the amount has become larger and presents more.
– the Idea of a christmas eve when my then femårige son began to laugh during julklappsutdelningen and wondered how many more packages he would get. Then I thought of paketbergen that we are causing, " says Sara Power.”Hundring makes all the difference”
In social media began when Sara's collection in recent years been given the name of An ordinary christmas. 2017 was 30 000 dollars, but the promoter hopes that the sum will be greater than this in years.
– Some that gives you can excuse themselves and say that they could have given more. But the benefit is so great and 100 dollars can make all the difference.Photo: Joel SwahnLego is popular on the wish lists, according to Sara Power.
– Last year needed a mother with two children, 10 and 12 years, help. The only thing they wanted was a ticket to the cinema because they had never been to the cinema.
as the collection grew, Sara Power last year to cooperate with the charity Giving people. They receive applications from families that need support and on the road to attend the wish lists to Sara's collection.”Two lost revenue”
The major group seeking help are single mothers.
– There is no typical family that needs help. Some may have had it financially tough for a long time, in some cases, it may be that the mother became sick and her father started to study. Then run it together.
What is your wish, the children the most?
– You would think that the who never get anything in when you get the chance, but these children's wish lists are humble. No tv or Playstation, without toys, makeup, movie tickets. Small things that make a very big difference.
Sara Power see resources available to help the people, not least in the light of julkommersen and Black friday.
– We are many who have it very good in comparison. I feel, therefore, that it is easy to do so much with very little effort.
What response have you received so far?
– People are really supergenerösa. I am fascinated by not only my friends as gifts, but also for people who I don't know. I hope that people are thinking when they buy presents for their own children.
Follow the Good news on Facebookplease – everything will be better! 00:29JOEL SWAHNARTIKELN IS OMGoda news+ FÖLJJul+ FÖLJFamilj+ FÖLJGoda news+ FÖLJEkonomisk vulnerability+ FÖLJLÄS OCKSÅ6 december GOOD NYHETERRejan donate toys to the needy family – in the face jul20 October GOOD NYHETERBrandmännens nice gesture – they are now going to help vulnerable children 4 to november GOOD NYHETERHänger up jackets on the tree – this is warming anledningen8 december GOOD NYHETERKalle is bathed in sub-zero temperatures – for the homeless children: ”Everyone can do something,” October 28 GOOD NYHETERKristine was reunited with her mother after 42 years