Sanne Salomonsen beats a big laughter, since the Additional Leaf contacts her to get a comment to the historically low ratings for 'Live', where she teamed up with Lina Rafn is a coach for the aspiring singers.
the Program has the past three Fridays had fewer than 200,000 viewers in spite of a location in the so-called 'primetime' on Friday evening, and is, on average, been seen by only 285.000.
This is 'Live' the least-watched fredagsunderholdningsprogram in over 20 years. It shows a review of the figures from Kantar Gallup TV-Meter and a Viewer survey.
- Try to hear... I'm not going to stand in goal for a program that just has been put on a wrong day, says the 62-year-old rockmama friendly, but certainly with the reference to the notoriously impossible competition from 'dancing with the stars' on TV2.
- It is actually a damn good program. That there have been some viewers, after all, is so just too bad, but not something that I have been able to do anything about.. I just hope that the Radio will find a better time to send it. It is a pity that the program did not have got the viewers it deserves, she adds.
Earlier in the year was the well-known singer for the first time a judge in 'X Factor', which is Denmark's most watched fredagsunderholdningsprogram with 1.5 million viewers on average. However, the decline from the top does not bother Sanne:
- It is clear, that it is fun to be with in a success, but it is here ('Live', red.) have also been really great to make, because there have been other musical possibilities, as there was in the 'X Factor', she felt.
She welcomes the fact that the majority of participants in the program have already come far in the music industry.
- They have all got lots of deals – including those that are smoked home. We have developed some cool artists who write their own material and not just someone who sings into a microphone, she says.
- So you think, in fact, that they have come better than the cast in 'X Factor'?
-No, now you need to keep up with to compare with the 'X Factor', I do not. I'm just saying, we are successful.
Sanne Salomonsen, it was breath of fresh air in the 'X Factor' in the programme 11. and last season on DR1. Here is she with Remee and Thomas Culture. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- If there comes a second season, you say so, yes, if you are asked?
- Yes, I think I would like, I would, for I think it is very relevant.
this is How we did
the Extra Leaf has seen on tv programs on DR1 and TV2 on Fridays between the hours of 19.55 and 20.15. The figures come from Kantar Gallup TV-Meter and a Viewer survey. Sporting events, movies, and stand-alone applications as, for example, documentaries are not reckoned with. We have seen in the period 1. January 1998 13. October 2018.
Note: From 2008, Kantar Gallup included her viewing up to seven days after broadcast in its measurement.