"Barnmorskestudenten Sallma Gadashja, 24, sat with a patient when she suddenly heard a sizzling sound. She stood up and saw how the smoke from her back pocket. "
" I did not understand what happened, it was so unreal. No one thought that it was true, " says Sallma. "
"the 24-year-old Sallma Gadashja from Örebro to read to the midwife, and has during the spring term internship at a medical center."
"In February, she had a praktikdag she late will forget."
"Sallma sat with a patient when she suddenly heard an unusual sound. It sizzled and Sallma did not understand where it came from. "
"– I stood up and saw that there were a lot of smoke from my clothes and then I realized that it was my mobile that was in his pocket. "
"Got a burn on the hip"
"She threw his pants off and the patient cried out for help. Shortly thereafter, her supervisor at the place that helped to move the mobile to a safe place. "
"– There was smoke everywhere and smelled jättestarkt. I did not understand what happened, it was so unreal. No one thought that it was true, " she says. "
"After Sallma calmed down and the adrenaline subsided, she felt how it tingled in my fingers and on the hip. She had received a minor burn and was assisted by a nurse, who la on her wounds. "
"– I still had lucky in the misfortune, I was at the right place for a situation like this. "
"Due to ”tappskador”"
"Samsung examined the phone, a Samsung S6 from 2015, and returned with the news that the fire started because of tappskador – something Sallma was skeptical. s"
"– They said something loose in the battery, which meant that it started to burn. But I do not believe that there is someone who never lost her mobile. To be able to explode because you lost it doesn't sound reasonable, " she says. "
"She asked about to get the phone sent home to them, together with their report. After two weeks of waiting, she heard back and was told that it was on the way. "
"But two weeks after it was approached by Samsung again who told me that they can't send in the way the phone due to it been taken apart during the investigation. She was offered instead a new mobile. "
"– They said that there had been a misunderstanding, that it should have been sent off. Then, they wanted to give me a new mobile which would have been nice, but it is not just about it. I want to know how it could start to burn, " says Sallma. "
"Samsung: Nothing wrong with the model"
"In a text message to Aftonbladet writes Anna Andersson, head of communications for the Samsung the Nordic countries, that she did not have an opportunity to comment on the ”individual support”. "
"”What I can say is that there are no known errors in the model,” she writes. "
"After two months, the company has agreed to offer Sallma compensation, but a lower than the one she requested. "
"" I have lost confidence in Samsung. Everyone loses their phone. I must have lost it on the ”a special way”, which meant that it started to burn does not sound reasonable. I think that it has been wrong in the production. "