Friday night held Laksevåg-the rapper the Camel a concert in Kristiansand, which was closed by the police around midnight, just 20 minutes after the concert had started.
the Reason was, according to the police to "maintain security for the general public and peace and order". Artist the Camel, which is actually named Marcus Kabelo Moths Mosele, was one of six people who were apprehended.
- I crowdsurfet and said "fuck the police", and so they took me out of the building. Then there was chaos among several audience members. The police exercised the abuse of power and violence, and handled the situation completely wrong, " he says.
At 13 Saturday was the rapper released, and he has thus been almost 13 hours on the glattcelle. The police have charged him for forulemping of the police and incitement - which means to have encouraged others to exercise violence against the police.
- They have no grounds to keep me in 13 hours. I have expressed an opinion by saying "fuck the police". It is a part of freedom of expression, he says to Dagbladet.
- So you wronged not the police?
- No, I disagree with it. I have neither wronged them or been konsertdeltakere against them. There was no one who went against the police before they closed the concert.
- Why did you say "fuck the police"?
There is content in my songs. It can be in the end or in the beginning of the songs, but primarily in the songs "Klubbkamel" and "Say nothing".Rapper the Camel was arrested during a concert in Kristiansand - the Desired chat
Politiadvokat Ernst Ragnar Pfaff in the Agder police district confirms that the statement came during a stagediving, but believe it came as a result of the fact that the artist got the eye on the two politibetjentene the back of the room.
He got the audience with him on this. The two politibetjentene felt that the statement was directed against them, and they wanted a chat with the artist. He was a volunteer with the out, but the hordes came for, " says Pfaff.
Both the parties are agreed that it was when there was chaos. Politiadvokaten believe that the chaos occurred because the Mosele had managed to hause up the audience, while Mosele even believe that this is about that the concert was cancelled.
A commissioner was close to being kicked off a konsertdeltaker. It came after several patrols to the location. It was more aggressive and angry people, and several were under the influence of drugs. Had not the hordes come, had the artist been given the go into the concert hall again, " says politiadvokaten.
But it is not illegal to say "fuck the police"?
- No, it is not. But politibetjentene believed that the statement was aimed directly at them. One must take the entire setting to the account.Very specified
Mosele says to Dagbladet that he is very exasperated the situation.
- There is a limit to what a man should be able to withstand. There is much for me also, and I knew that this was not something fun. I had done something wrong, had I been responsible for it, " he says.
It is not the first time that rapartisten is in a brawl with the police. In march of last year left off Mosele out of prison after having spent 20 months of violence.
- do you Do something wrong, one should of course be taken for it. But now I have not done anything. I feel so small and powerless that it is not possible to describe.
Mosele should have been on the plane to Bosnia at 06 in the morning to record a music video, but set at this time still on the glattcelle.
I'm going to go to the case against the police. This is not okay. People should not have to feel the same way here.your Own risk
Also Dj to Mosele should have ended up in a situation with the police. It is claimed that he was thrown to the ground and held so hard that he fainted.
According to the politiadvokat Pfaff is not this event in the documents, but he says that if you choose to stay in a place where there are riots, you have knowingly taken a risk that something can happen with you.
you are Leaving, not the place, but being there, you take a risk. This was aggressive publikummerne. If the one politibetjenten had been hit by the fly I mentioned earlier and have been set out, there had only been one commissioner again. What would the outcome have been then?, he says.
But it may be that publikummerne were aggressive because they did not see finished a concert they paid for, and not because of the artist's statement?
I do not know. The artist was initially cooperative, but then came the hordes of and he succeeded with sedition.< p> "the Camel" (24) escaped from prison and humiliated bergenspolitiet: - I shall never return " Plus