Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Actor Manchin Jackson Milwaukee Bucks Lori Loughlin


Ruby's tragic death: don't you ever give your dog

Chocolate, candy and coffee.

these are just some of the things that dogs can't tolerate.

And it knew 51-year-old Kate Chacksfield from the Uk as well.

Therefore, she chose to put her home-baked chocolate brownies in a cake tin and place it on the countertop.

But the Ruby, the seven-year-old Hungarian vizsla, jumped up and pushed the cookie jar down.

Now, the dog is dead.

The story brings several international media, including The Daily Mail.

Kate is happy for the seven years she had with the dog Ruby. Photo: Caters News/Ritzau Scanpix

It was not the first time that Ruby stole food from the kitchen, but when Kate discovered that Ruby had eaten two chocolate brownies, she is not, that it was enough to damage it.

- Ruby seemed to have it good, but a few days later, Ruby was very sick, says Kate Chacksfield to the media.

At the vet attempted to find an explanation.

even Though chocolate is harmful for dogs, so it must be eaten in large quantities before it does damage.

Kate explained to the vet that she had gotten a sweetener in their chocolate brownies instead of sugar.

Shortly after the death of Ruby.

- I did not know that the sweetener was so dangerous for dogs, tells Kate.

Kate misses his dog anywhere in the world, she thinks back on the seven years that they had together.

Now she tells about her experience in several interviews to the English media.

Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Charlotte Bjørnvad, a professor of internal medicine for familiedyr at the University of Copenhagen, denmark, on why the sweetener is so dangerous for dogs.

- the Sweetener is very harmful for dogs. People can taste the sweetener, but the human body is experiencing it's not as sugar. The dog's body think that the sweetener is sugar. The dog start to produce insulin from the pancreas to transport sugar into the cells.

- the Challenge is that the dog think that there is a great deal of sugar, but there are only general amounts of sugar. It conveys all the sugar, as there are in the bloodstream into the cells and away from blood. Thus goes the dog into insulin shock and die. It's like an overdose of insulin to a diabetikker.

therefore, You should contact his veterinarian immediately if you suspect that your dog has eaten a food containing a sweetener.

- There are no forms for sweetening matter, as one must give up his dog, says the Charlotte Bjørnvad.

Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.