Prince Joachim of denmark can look forward to a generous rent for its square meters in Klampenborg.
10. June informed the royal family that prince Joachim, princess Marie and their two children, prince Henrik and princess Athena, not came home to Denmark after a year as planned, but instead will be in Paris at least three years.
that is Why the villa now tom, after a longer period of time was rented out to the tv baronessen Caroline Fleming.
the Royal family has to Ekstra Bladet confirmed that the villa still to be hired.
- the Royal family can confirm that Prince Joachim house on Emiliekildevej continue to be hired.
See also: Insane rent: Will serve checkout
And it is not small change, the house must be rented out for.
According to the See and Hear it all the 80,000 crowns a month, the tenant must be out of your pocket to rent the royal villa, which is on the wild 448 square feet.
But although there is talk about a staggering large villa, it is still an overpriced, when you look at the statistics and data for rental prices in the area for this size housing.
It says Mark Jensen from rent.dk, who are working to gather statistics for just the rental prices in the country.
He has made the equation, which clearly shows that Joachim also takes an incredible number of money as per the. square meters.
- the Dwelling is according to the BBR (Building and Boligregistret red.) 448 square feet. With a monthly rent of 80,000 crowns, giving it a kvadratmeterleje pr. year on 2142 crowns, says Mark Jensen, who with his portal live to collect statistics on the private leases.
According to him, gennemsnitslejen for houses in the zip code where the house is located on more than 200 square meters of 1.872 per. square meter per year.
Therefore, he can conclude that prince Joachim rent is 13 percent expensive than other houses in the same zip code and size, which can be rented.
- It is the case that the bigger the dwelling is, the lower will be the rent per. square meters. Therefore, one can also see that if the house had been for 150 square feet, could the price have been great to have at 2514 dollars per. square meters, but now the home much larger, and, therefore, the rent is significantly above what is normal.
See also: Taking the tough decision,
According to Mark Jensen, the rent is so high, that you actually would have a case, if a tenant would report the sky-high price.
- the Tabernacle is erected in 1919 and located in the Gentofte Municipality in denmark, which is regulated by the relatively tight rules on omkostningsbestemt rent. Thus, it is not inconceivable that a future tenant will be able to appeal against the prince's rent, as a rent on the 2142 dollars per. square meter per year, well be able to go and be assessed as significantly above the lejedes value.
He explains that although the house most likely has been through a renovation, which could raise the price per. square meters, it is still very high.
- Housing, which has many improvements, can be priced somewhat higher, but even it will not be much above 1700/1900 dollars per. squares. It's relatively high price, they intend to take.
the Royal family reaffirms, yet again, to Ekstra Bladet, that the villa still for rent, but that they consider everything else around the house as a private matter, and that they therefore will not comment on the rent.
See also: Move from Stomp