Mette Frederiksen's chief of staff, Martin Rossen, in his new job of work to realize an ambitious bridge between Funen and Als, acknowledged Danfoss president Jørgen Mads Clausen Tuesday.
Now, politicians from both sides of Parliament sharp criticism against the government.
The raises the question of whether Martin Rossen from his seat in the central administration and the Social democrats - in collaboration with the transport minister Benny Engelbrecht - has priority broprojektet from conceit to reality.
the Bridge has long been a strong desire by Danfoss, which has its headquarters on the island of Als. The same has not always been the case with the Holocaust.
the Connection of the southern little belt was not on the list, as the Social democrats in January 2019 presented their visions for the future infrastructure projects in Denmark.
But now, Benny Engelbrecht, who live and put up in Sønderborg on the island of Als, is moved into the Transport ministry, will bridge the warmest recommendations.
- Als-Fyn-connection is an incredibly interesting project, because it will create some connections in Denmark, which we don't have today. A fixed link could be to the benefit of large parts of the country, he said, for example, to DKsyd in may.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Benny Engelbrecht, a warm advocate of a connection between Als and Funen. Photo: Ida Guldbæk Arentsen/Ritzau Scanpix
It also contributes to the concern that the leader of the Party in the 2017 in the strongest terms rejected to put the price down on the great belt Bridge, with the argument that it would harm the traffic of the future Fehmarn connection.
- In fact it is here, a roadside bomb against the Fehmarn project, roared Rasmus Prehn over for TV2, when the then VLAK-government presented the fall in prices.
at the Time it was considered that the cheaper broafgift would result in 500 cars less on the day of Fehmarn, because more drivers would choose the cheaper route over the island of Funen.
According to a report from the Danish road directorate from 2019, will Als-Fyn-bridge, however, result in 1000 fewer cars across the Danish-German bridge.
With a price of 500 dollars per. trip it will worsen the economy in the Fehmarn connection with 182 million. dollars a year.
Thus The support for Als-Fyn-bridge be a 'double roadside bomb' against the Fehmarn-connection economy, says the former minister for transport mr Ole Birk Olesen (LA).
- the Government's zigzagging is deeply suspicious, he notes.
- While we can then see that Mette Frederiksen's lifelong friend, ally and chief of staff in the prime minister's office has got a job in Danfoss, who has a strong desire to the government: That it should decide to build a bridge between Als and Funen. It is in fact the only thing that gives any meaning to The change of direction in this area - namely that it is something that Danfoss' future deputy director, Martin Rossen, has got to be done, says Ole Birk Olesen.
the Article continues below the graphic ...
the Bridge between Als and Fyn could get to take out as a lavbro with two gennemsejlings opportunities. Illustration: the Danish road directorate
the Unity transportordfører, Henning Hyllested, is also highly critical. Not least from the consideration that the Martin Rossen - despite the news of jobskiftet to Danfoss continues in the prime minister's office until the end of august.
- It is totally wild. There is a dual function. There is habilitetsproblemer. Als-Fyn-bridge it is quite big project down there. Not the least of Danfoss. He sits in both places, I am simply not comfortable with, says Henning Hyllested.
- It is neither a coincidence or a boyhood dream, that he has gotten the job.
SF's political rapporteur, Karsten Hønge, finds:
- I am surprised that the Social democrats are suddenly so excited for such a bridge, he says without wanting to pass judgement on what may underlie kursskiftet.
Whether carried out a feasibility study of Als-Fyn-bridge, shall be settled by negotiations of the ministry of Transport to fall.
the prime minister's office informs that Benny Engelbrecht, speaking on behalf of the government in this case.
Transport minister Benny Engelbrecht will not hear of untimely interference from either him or Martin Rossens page.
For had Wednesday not time to give the interview. Instead he has sent this statement via e-mail:
'I have never concealed the fact that I'm positive towards a fixed link between Funen and Als. I have talked long and long about for many years, and the project was included also in the presentation to the infrastrukturforhandlinger, as the Social democrats put forward before the elections in 2019. And I have noted that a number of other parties - f.ex. The left - also has spoken positively about the to have examined the project. At the same time, I as transport minister also said all the time, that I will summon all political parties to negotiations on the future ten years of infrastructure within the current agreement expires at the end of the year. It is in this context that a new connection - just like all the other great projects - might be the case, if there is a wide desire for it. The debate has nothing to with Martin Rossen to do, and I have neither the transport or in the other contexts discussed it with him. I think in fact everyone should keep themselves for good to come up with the kind of hints.'Show more Close
the Danish policy - 23. jun. 2020 - pm. 15:36 Danboss on Rossen: A private matter
the Danish policy - 23. jun. 2020 - pm. 10:25 Rossen-case: Mette grilled in the night
the Danish policy - 22. jun. 2020 - pm. 17:08 OUT NOW! Stuck at Mette
the Danish policy - 22. jun. 2020 - pm. 19:10 Game fall from power
the Danish policy - 18. jun. 2020 - pm. 11:35 Sensitive goodbye: Mette is the greatest of all
the Danish policy - 17. jun. 2020 - pm. 19:38 Fierce criticism of Mette F.: He should resign immediately
the Danish policy - 16. jun. 2020 - pm. 19:49 Controlled Denmark: Why is progressing he