FC Midtjylland have just downloaded the tie in the first two matches in the mesterskabsspillet, and when guldrivalerne from FC Copenhagen has won two 1-0 victories, Stale Solbakkens crew suddenly knocked a small hole in the topstriden. Five points separate the two rivals.
It means that FC Midtjylland not have the money to afford many more svipsere, and it means that the wolves could use some help from the other teams in the top six. Sunday play IN the derby against Brøndby in the first season, and the showdown is finished in the same moment, as the FCM's own struggle against the OB goes in time.
this allows the engineers just reach to get the end result from Brøndby, and I think Tim Sparv, that he and teammates get.
- It may well be, we are whispered the result in the ear, before we start, but it's not going to mean anything to our preparations for the match. Of course, there is no doubt that we cheer so much at Brøndby on Sunday, says Tim Sparv for advice.dk.
He is in no doubt that it will be difficult for Brøndby to get the shovel under the FC Copenhagen. He calls the lions, a totally deserved the top team.
- I don't believe in luck or coincidences in football. To get that, you have earned, and FC Copenhagen is the number one, because they are a great team and have made it the best of all. The table is not lying, but we know that we have a gear more, and I believe we can retrieve the FCK says Sparv, therefore, continue to have gold-optimism in the keep.
- I think not, the race is run yet, but our results against FC Nordsjælland and Esbjerg have clearly put ourselves under extra pressure. We are in a situation now, where the only victories that count. FC Copenhagen looks good, and if you compare them with last season, it's like night and day.
even Though the FCM just downloaded two points in their last two matches, think midfielder Tim Sparv is still on the gold. Photo: Jens Dresling/Polfoto
The sejrsvante silkeborg has written lost points to both FC Nordsjælland and Esbjerg fB, and thus is the knife for the throat. In hjemmekampen against FCN waded FCM in the chances they could not take advantage, and against Esbjerg equalized Rodolph Austin in the dying seconds, FC Midtjylland have definitely missed the margins, but it is not the whole explanation, according to Tim Sparv.
- We are not satisfied with the pointmæssige harvest or the spillemæssige images. I think we have a lack of something on the ball and not been quite sharp enough in the final third. We lack the flow, we have had in the past, and it is of course something we are working hard to training to recover, says the Finnish midtbanemand.
Sunday, should on paper be really good opportunities for the three mid-points.
FC Midtjylland have not lost at home to OB in the Superliga context since april of 2014. The team is noted for seven wins in a row in the league, and so it is, as you know, also just over a week ago, that FCM beat up OB 4-0 in their own den in the semifinals of the Sydbank Cup.
- Our first half in pokalkampen toward the OB was not so good, but in the second half we hit a level, which hardly have been better on this side of the new year. We have plenty of confidence because we know we can beat OB, but now it is a new battle and we need to hit the top level to win on Sunday, it sounds from Tim Sparv.
When the purge against the OB is over, the next task for FC Midtjylland a direct guldkamp against FC Copenhagen at the Telia Parken on maundy Thursday.
Worth to know about derby
It is 86. time , that Brøndby and FC Copenhagen meet in the premier League. FCK has won 41 matches, Brøndby 24, while it is completing the draw 20 times.
Three players will share the topscorerværdigheden in derby. There is a case of the FCK’s Dame N’Doye, Lars Højer Nielsen and Sibusiso Zuma. They have scored seven goals.
For Brøndby, denmark's Ebbe Sand and Bent ’Turbo’ Christensen derby-top performers. the Four super League-goals they managed to score against long-time rival.
Brøndby, denmark Morten B. Nielsen (who actually later came to FCK) is youngest derbymålscorer (18 years and 235 days), the oldest first is Kim Vilfort. Mr. Bolton was 35 years and 190 days, when he netted in 1998.
Since Jonas Wind earlier in the season was the match winner, he was the younger I am måslcorer against Brøndby. He was 19 years and 270 days old. the Oldest FCK-scorer is Marcus Allbäck (34 years and 318 days).
Kamil Wilczek is noted for the fastest goal in a League derby. Brøndbys Polish striker scored in the second minute of the 1-1 match in may last year.
In the 85 matches in total scored 206 goals . It gives an average of 2,42 goals per match. Only two of the 206 goals have been own goals.
The last neighborhood it is where there is fallen most goals . 49 of the 206 goals are scored after 75. minutes.
Per Nielsen is the player who has played the most derbyer in the premier League (36 pieces), William Kvist topper for FCK, with 28.
the FCK’s Stefan K. Hansen is youngest player: , who have participated in a derby (17 years and 210 days back in 1996), Per Poulsen is the elder . The FCK-keeper was 42 years and 125 days in 1995.
awarded 12 red cards and 299 yellow card in the 85 matches.
Source: Danskfodbold.comread more Close
FC Midtjylland - 8. apr. 2019 - at. 19:42 FCM-coach responds to criticism