It is deeply worrying that Merete Riisager Thursday had to abort a visit to Ørestad Gymnasium due to be left by the students, after she had been at the school for just a half an hour.
It takes the main character itself, which supposedly was called, among other things, 'the hooker' and got thrown coins after the care of the agitated students.
- There was a very intense atmosphere, which made that it simply was not possible to conduct the debate with a class at Ørestad gymnasium, as we had planned.
I have never, ever experienced before through the many years, I have been politically active, "she says, and adds that the students' behavior was a source of great frustration.
- It really is frustrating is that I and my guests are in a classroom, where we will be discussing with the students, but where it is not possible to implement, because so many students are stimlet together out in front of the classroom, banging on the windows and shouting so loud, that it is not possible to speak together.
Riisager place the blame for the failed debate-event - that ironically enough, was to act on the democratic formation of gymnasiets staff.
- It is deeply worrying that one can't conduct such a debate, and that high school does not see itself able to set a scene where such a debate can be carried out.
- What did you like gymnasiets staff had conducted themselves in the situation?
I think of course, it is strange that I, as the minister himself to resolve the situation. Both by asking for something to happen, because, unfortunately, we can't conduct the meeting, but also by taking a brief talk with students about why you need to leave high school.
- of course It is something one must expect that the management team at a high school can manage.
- Your special advisor, Søren Poul Nielsen, has the opposite Ekstra Bladet described the situation as being creepy. You were outright creepy?
I have had a long life, where I've been in many spidsbelastede situations - also before I was a politician - so I have probably been in even more disadvantaged situations.
- But it is clear that it is a situation that is not in order, says the minister for education and adds to it the same day she managed to conduct two debates at other colleges, which went without drama.
I had a really good debate with students of different political persuasions and background. So it was, of course, surprising that it went as it did.