He has saved countless points for Leicester, won them a sensational championship and been a lederfigur through the many years.
Should it not have convinced the larger clubs, so that had Kasper Schmeichel also a king of the WORLD cup, where he also showed his great skills - especially in straffesparksduellerne.
But yet the 32-year-old keeper is still to be found in Leicester, which limits a life in the middle of the Premier League.
According to the Schmeichels famous father, Peter, would the son like to try it on a higher shelf, but here is the dilemma: The major clubs in the best English variety is fairly well occupied in the position, and the rest of the tresses not really.
- There are not many places to go as a goalkeeper, you will not take chances. You will be sure to play, says he in the studio with BeIN Sports.
- Manchester United have De Gea, Chelsea have Kepa, Allison, Liverpool and Manchester City have Ederson. What is the next big club? Is it Everton?
Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
- Then you have to go abroad. I don't think he will. I think he loves England too much. And love the Premier League too much.
- It is difficult. Of course he will be ahead and try something bigger and challenge themselves as all other football players, but on the other hand Leicester is a really good football club.
at the same time, The Great Dane is a big obstacle for Leicester comes in the fun end, and here he points to it on manager Claude Puel. The frenchman must away, before they can interfere.
- Once they get the hang of everything and that lets you analyze what it means - when they go out together, so it's actually not a bad football club. They have good players, but they don't have the manager who can get anything out of them.
- When there is a track on it, so you will probably see Leicester in the rankings from eight to five, where I think they belong to.
Intl. football - 10. feb. 2019 - at. 13:23 Footballer fears for his life: Help me!
Sports and Games Superløn and-luxury-life: Came home to Denmark's Series A-mate