on Monday, told the Newspaper that the Police Security service (PST) has secure information about that around 40 children with Norwegian accession is born or taken to what was an islamic caliphate in Syria and Iraq.
Abid Raja (V) requests the Norwegian authorities to retrieve the ICE-the children home to Norway as soon as possible.
It is in Norway's best interest to get these children home. It's not about that I'm brown and want to help the brown children down there. It is about ensuring that in Norway, " he says to Dagbladet.
Raja is in Paris this week to learn of the way France has handled their ICE-children. Left-the top is ekspertmedlem of the Organization for security and cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
He points towards the Newspaper that he hopes the debate he starts may take place in civil forms. Raja also emphasises that he is talking about the kids, not the parents.
- All the same - we will have a safe Norway. The discussion about these children must not be twisted into a debate about being for or against terror. No one supports terror in Norway, " states he.
Adults should get their deserved punishment. What comes to children we need to always have their best interests in mind, " says Raja further."Missiles" against the Europe
Around 500 children with a French connection went to or was born in what was an islamic caliphate in Syria and Iraq. 86 of these are back in France now, and are closely monitored by French authorities.PARIS: Abid Raja before the French parliament. Norway should look to the way France handles the return of the ICE kids, " says the Left-top. Photo: Private Show more
Raja says he fears that the Norwegian ICE-the children have been våpentrening, been brainwashed and have observed egregious acts of war. He says one can expect that the children who return home traumatised and in some cases radicalized.
There is also a widespread fear in the intelligence community in Europe that IS wanting to use these children as "missiles against Europe".
Norway is probably the safest without these children, Raja?
- This is not just about ethics and morals, but about security. It is important for us that children do not remain in the ICE' claws for a long time, where they indoktrineres to martyrdom. It is not smart to wait until the children are 15 years of age before they are retrieved home.Innocent children
the Left-top emphasizes that, in France, have far greater success with gjenintrodusere ICE-the children of the community when they are small.
" We condemn the parents who have fought and killed for the ICE. But it is also important to emphasize that these kids haven't done anything wrong. It is the parents who either have taken them to Syria and Iraq against their will, or have born them down there.
the Law does not give the state the power to refuse these Norwegian ICE-children entry into the country.DISCUSS FREMMEDKRIGERE: Abid Raja, a Desolate Bono-Vandrome from France and Makis Voridis from Greece. Photo: Private Show more
- I'm worried what the future brings for the Uk, if not preparing us better to accept these children. We need to involve professionals such as psychiatry and criminology, and we have to go to work with a innsatsplan across ministries to avradikalisere. We need to learn from France. I'm impressed by what I've seen and heard down here this week, " he says.Two-thirds
Of the 86 IS the children that are in France now, notify the French authorities that it is fairly good with two-thirds of them. 80 percent of these 86 children are under the age of 10.
This gives Raja the hope that one can give children a bright future, even if the beginning of life was under the most horrific conditions.
- Work in France shows that it is possible to gjenintrodusere ICE-the children of the community in a good way. Then we need to get the kids here early, and we must be prepared.
Why should we risk our safety to drop back the children of the ICE warriors?
This is a child with a Norwegian passport. They may not be denied access to Norway on the border, such is the English law. Thus, we must think that the Uk is safer if the kids come home at such a young age as possible.Frp disagree
Jon Engen-Helgheim, innvandringspolitisk the spokesperson of the progress party, says he disagrees with the Raja.
- Norway can't go around in the world to just retrieve the children. And anyway shouldn't this be a priority task. We need to put the Norwegian safety first in the face of radikaliserte people, " he says.
- But these children have the right to drop into in the Uk?
" That's correct. But we have no desire to retrieve radikaliserte terrorists back to Norway, " Helgheim and is aiming to ICE-the children's parents.
I believe the Norwegian authorities are well enough equipped to accommodate these children, a little depending on how many people come, " he adds.40 Norwegian ICE-children in Syria