I have lived in the Flintholm Care homes in two and a half years.
- I'm halvsidigt paralyzed in the left side and therefore need help with personal hygiene.
- I have had hundreds of helpers, but ONE has complained about my behavior.
- the Person feels that I have violated her sexually in the context of lower toilette, where I asked to be dried properly, so it should not bother the rest of the day.
- unfortunately, I can't even.
so begins Finn J. a letter to the nation! about the treatment he gets in the plejebolig, he lives in Frederiksberg. It is not the first time that Finn uses the nation! to get the air. For a little more than a year ago, it was the obligatory dessert, which led him to keys:
But now it is a according to Finn '#meto-like case', that need the focus. For the Finn rejects it utterly that he has ever been abusive to staff:
- I'm a complete incomprehensible over her accusation, and I feel deeply wronged.
- I live here, because I am disabled and need help around the clock.
- And now I can not understand, that I can't get the name of the person who has come up with these charges, to know.
I require an excuse, and if I can't get the of the person who has come with the accusations, so I will have one of the management.
- It is not for fun, that I pray to be dried.
- And I have never had ståpik, when I get the personal hygiene, and I have never commented personalebryster, writes Finn, who - when he complained about the charge in July - has received this response from management:
the nation! have on Finn's behalf, asked the management of nursing homes for a comment, and a nursing home manager Peter Kjær - as of the terms of its confidentiality for both residents and staff can not say so much - writes:
- I have together with my boss held a meeting with the resident and relatives, where the matter was thrashed.
- Kind regards.