on Monday presented the PST-chief Benedicte Bjørnland sikkerhetstjenestens annual threat assessment.the PST warns against Huawei
At the press conference that followed, she went out and warned against using the chinese company Huawei as the supplier for the upcoming development of the 5G network in Norway.
PST-the boss's side when she went out against Huawei, was the minister of justice, Tor Mikkel Wara (Frp).
He has previously gone out and said that the government is now considering whether or not Huawei will join the 5G network development. But Wara will not respond to the opposition on what measures the government are considering, nor when the government wants that such an assessment should be clear.Refers question REQUIRES ANSWER: the Chairman of the Parliamentary justiskomité Lene Vågslid (Ap). Photo: Parliament Show more
the Leader of the Parliamentary justiskomité Lene Vågslid Labour party sent earlier this week into the question of the Wara.
It is precisely in the light of the Pst's threat assessment she and the party want the answer.
But the Wara and the department of justice has referred the question to the digitaliseringsminister Nikolai Astrup (H).
It gets Vågslid to react. She believes the reference is an example of the "ash fraction of liability" from the government's side.
We were worried about this when the Solberg-government increased the number of ministers, says Vågslid of the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.- The need to make drastic grip - the Strange
That the question has ended up in a different ministry than the ministry of justice, she copes especially.
I had not been so surprised if the question had ended up at the new samfunnssikkerhetsministeren Ingvil Smines Tybring‐gjedde (Frp). Go to Astrup, think I'm strange, all the time I refer to the Pst's threat assessment in my question, " she says and adds:
- This is not a digitaliseringsspørsmål, it is a security issue I have sent. I want to know what the country's attorney general thinks about this in light of the Pst's serious concern linked to Chinese intelligence.Therefore, PST Huawei-fear
- What will the Labour party do in this case?
As Jonas Gahr Støre has advocated, I think the government should look at the possibility of establishing a nordic industrial cooperation on the development of 5G network.
- the Way it is now, it is almost only Swedish Ericsson and Finnish Nokia, in addition to chinese Huawei, which supplies equipment to such developments. Will not, in practice, shut the door for the Huawei?
We do not speak up to shut someone out, it must responsible authorities to consider and they should also listen to Pst reviews. We must, of course, choose an alternative that is technically on the height and good on the price. But we believe that the nordic option should be tried out, it can in addition provide exciting industrimuligheterBelieve the criticism misses
Municipal and moderniseringsdepartementets believe it is completely natural that Nikolai Astrup (H) that answers the question from the Labor party.Langer out against the PST report: - Ridiculous
- Digitaliseringsministeren has taken over the sektoransvaret for electronic communications and security in ekomnettene, including issues related to security in mobile networks and 5G development, writes the ministry in a statement to the Newspaper.
Digitaliseringsministeren am baffled, therefore, of the criticism from the Vågslid.
- As mentioned, security in mobile networks digitaliseringsministerens's remit and we therefore believe that it is all natural and proper that this question revolves around security in mobile networks could be answered by digitaliseringsministeren, " says Astrup.
the ministry of Justice and public security has not answered Dagbladet inquiry.To reject telegiganten spy charges: - Not a thread of evidence Dagbladet Plus