the introduction of a requirement for mundbind in all public transport in Aarhus from next week of. It happens as a result of growing coronasmitte in the city.
It is clear after a meeting on Friday between the minister of health, Magnus Heunicke (S) and the other parties in the Danish Parliament.
- We should not out in a 11. march again with an extensive decommissioning. We believe that we nålestiksoperationer as this can stop it here with a local effort.
- We have the conviction that aarhusianerne will be with for the here, says Heunicke subsequent to a variety of media.
Health and Ældreministeriet is now drafting an ordinance with a total of ten actions, which should curb on the infection in Aarhus. And one of the actions is therefore a requirement for mundbind in the public transport. The measures will apply in 14 days to begin with.
There are also calls for public transportation to be avoided if other means of transport is possible.
Both the SF and Unity manifests the desire to mundbind must be free in the public transport.
- There must not be any excuse not to use the mundbind, says SF's sundhedsordfører, Kirsten Normann Andersen, in a written comment.
- And the staff shall not be held responsible for whether people can afford them, or have remembered to get them or not. Mundbind just need to be available for all, and they should be free, she says.
Heunicke says that there is a general state grant to the free mundbind, but that a subsidy to specific groups in the community can be involved.
it also calls on it to 'the extent possible' work from home, like there is a recommendation to limit the congestion in the retail industry.
the mayor of Aarhus Jacob Bundsgaard says in a press release from the Danish Agency for Patient safety, that the situation is 'very serious'.
- Everyone has a responsibility in the fight against coronaepidemien. Only by a strong common effort, we can limit the infection, says Jacob Bundsgaard.
There are also recommendations for education, which will soon offer new students welcome.
It is recommended, for example, that the physical attendance in the high schools and other secondary schools be postponed for 14 days.
at the same time, it is recommended that ruskurser and other events, which is prior to the actual commencement of the programme, to be cancelled or postponed.
the Municipality of Aarhus is the most recent time been affected by rising smittetal.
From Wednesday to Thursday was 34 persons infected in the municipality, which was about a quarters of all those infected in Denmark.
It has got the municipality to reinstate several corona-restrictions - among other things, at Aarhus university Hospital and in social services.
on Thursday held mayor Jacob Bundsgaard (S) a press conference with a series of other authorities about the situation.
Here, he stressed that Aarhus stands in a serious situation.
It has, among other things, caused the council to introduce so-called hotspots in three locations in the city, as the next few days are expected to offer very good weather.
At the nearby the beaches of Bellevue and The Permanent in Risskov and the Spanish steps in the city centre the police will be more present.
They will in a short time be able to introduce a real exclusion order in the area, if the move for many.