Christian Eriksen has many qualities as a footballer. One of the more overlooked is that he almost never is injured.
The Danish landsholdskreatør have in the last five years have been among the players in Europe's five big leagues who have played allerflest minutes.
It shows figures from the CIES Football Observatory, which has as a specialty to conjure up statistics from the european leagues.
the Institute has examined which players in the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 that often has been on the field in the period 1. January 2014-28. January 2019.
Only league matches are in the BANKS’ inventory, and it shows that Christian Eriksen has scored 15.174 minutes for Tottenham in the Premier League.
the Dane has played 181 league matches in the period and have a cut on the button 84 minutes per match.
The 15.174 minutes gives the 26-year-old dane, a sixth place in the list of the skaters.
The peaks of Chelsea's Spanish defender César Azpilicueta, who is noted for 16.099 minutes.
Christian Eriksen's only Tottenham player on the list, and in addition, only 23 minutes after Lionel Messi, who is number five.
the Most minutes the past five years in Europe's major leagues
the Top ten of the outfield players who have played the most minutes in Europe's top five leagues in the last five years.
1) César Azpilicueta (Chelsea) 16.099 minutes (182 matches)
2) Kamil Glik (Torino and Monaco) 15.754 minutes (176 matches)
3) Danilo Larangeira (Udinese and Bologna) 15.613 minutes (177 matches)
4) Dani Parejo (Valencia) 15.217 minutes (176 matches)
5) Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona) 15.197 minutes (180 matches)
6) Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) 15.174 minutes (181 matches)
7) José Callejón (Napoli) 15.129 minutes (189 matches)
8) Mario Gaspar (Villarreal) 14.091 minutes (171 matches)
9) Jonny Castro (Celta and Wolverhampton) 14.823 minutes (178 matches)
10) Vitorino Hilton (Montpellier) 14.751 minutes (166 matches)
Source: CIES Weekly Post 249
the CIES have also made a list of goalkeepers, and here's Samir Handanovic the one with the most minutes. The long slovener has played 17.010 minutes ligafodbold the past five years. It corresponds to the 283,5 hours.
There are two danes on the keepers ' top 25 list. Landsholdsreserven Jonas Lössl is number 18 with 13.746 minutes, which are distributed between Guingamp, Mainz and Huddersfield.
Kasper Schmeichel is number 20 with its 13.283 minutes for Leicester.
The Danish landsholdskeeper has scored more league matches in the period, but he spent the first half of 2014 in The Championship, before the Leicester secured promotion to the Premier League.
Kasper Schmeichel to Sunday up against Christian Eriksen and Tottenham, while Jonas Lössls Huddersfield Saturday meetings Arsenal.
Sports and Games Ready, set, Superliga start: How are the clubs in the spring