- We have not seen him play much for Barcelona because of corunapausen, but he is much more of a Barca-type, than most people think.
the Words are directed against Martin Braithwaite and comes from his former mentor in that in Esbjerg, the former Spain-prof, Michael Pedersen.
Fodboldmæssigt he has the degree helped to shape the young player, which is so surprising for most was bought by the Spanish team in February.
at Home in Denmark, Pedersen not so surprised, he tells to the Goal.
- He has a purely tactical the ability to fall into various tactical formations in the clubs, he has represented until now, and I know that he can play with a quite extraordinary eye for the game, says the former Osasuna player.
- He is really good in this stage of the game, where he can see opportunities that many other players don't see, where he can create space for other players, which is quite rare, because most players focus on creating a space for itself.
- I'm very much looking forward to seeing him play for Barcelona, with such good teammates, he will get a big opportunity to show his skills at the very highest level, it sounds from Martin's former mentor. Photo: Jens Dresling
Michael Pedersen, who today is the coach for Denmark's extremely talented U17-national team, admire, not least his former student for the way he manages his races on.
- the Timing of his run is incredible, and he senses the dangerous areas to attack in, before they occur. Good players run into the danger zones, when they get eye on it, but the best of the sheep eye on the zones, and then waiting to launch their race for the perfect moment to create the maximum effect.
a Purely tactical has Braithwaite, who here is in a duel with Marcelo, the prerequisites to turn into at the top of La Liga, believes Michael Pedersen. Photo: REUTERS/Sergio Perez/Ritzau Scanpix
- It is fodboldintelligens, and Martin has the abilities. It is, in my opinion, therefore, he is a Barcelona player, says Michael Pedersen.
- Therefore, I'm also very much looking forward to see him play for Barcelona when the La Liga starts again, with such good teammates he will get a big opportunity to show his skills at the very highest level.
Michael Pedersen took Martin Braithwaite to a whole new level, telling Barcelonaspilleren. Photo: Ernst van Norde
He described Braithwaite as a very lærevillig play.
- Martin was very ambitious as a teenager, and I could see great potential in him. He would like to hear about my experiences, not just as a coach but also as player, and especially about my time in Spain.
- We talked and worked a lot together in Esbjerg. I'm happy with it, he has been to, and that I could help him to focus and take the right decisions and evolve the right way in relation to to be able to play in the big leagues.
In the same media Martin Braithwaite even praised Pedersen for the clouds for the role he has played in its development.
He took me to a new level and know me fodboldmæssigt better than anyone. He was my mentor in my young years and helped me a lot to develop me from the talent to the player I am today. Michael taught me to play with the brain.
See also: Minister: May the spectators in the next season
See also: Only six sure - Braithwaite is not one of them
See also: Four new corona virus in the Premier League
See also: Now will he home for FCK