Danish Regions is ready to give eight out of ten danes answer to their coronatest within 24 hours after the test.
that is How it sounds from the regions after that on Friday night an agreement was reached on the reopening of the Denmark with the objective.
- It is really important that citizens get prompt response, for it is with to determine whether they can take on the work and the kids can get in the day care center.
- at the same time, it helps to clarify the situation of the people, says president Stephanie Lose (V).
in June, set regions a target that there should be a response of 75 percent of the samples within a day.
last week, three out of four danes reply within a day, and the goal therefore seems to be within reach.
Stephanie Lose tells, that already made a big bet around in the labs and in the testteltene.
in recent days, there are thus carried out and analyzed in average of 30,000 coronatest on the day.
- The effort must continue and have an extra nøk up, so we can get the last things, which can be retrieved, so we are moving from the 75 percent to 80 percent, says the president.
in recent days, there have been stories in the media about that in Jutland have been several days of waiting time for a test, after that the particular the city has been hit by rising infection.
Stephanie Lose tells, that the regions, together with the government, the test center Denmark and the State Serum Institute will do everything they can to ensure that you can quickly get a test.
- It can be done by sending capacity across the country. For example, we sent from the regions to the mobile units from northern Jutland, southern denmark and the capital to help, as there was massive demand.
- at the same time, we work to increase the capacity of the test center Denmark and in the regions sundhedsspor, says the president.
last week, virtually all of the tested - 95% response within 29 hours after coronatesten was made.