Shops are always the losers, and the customers always have the right!
- How to wont it to sound at the Consumer agency, in court and elsewhere.
- But we shops can just barely survive after all the requirements, customers are asking how they are lying and using the shops for their own purposes.
- Now we say stop.
so begins Lina, that sell wedding dresses in its store Wedding dresses-WeddingDeLuxe, a letter to the nation! on the way some customers behave.
Lina has in the past been behind a campaign aimed at the customers who spent hours in her shop to try the dresses in her store so as to purchase the dress on the web. And now she is so angry about a customer who wants money back for a used dress, as the customer, the claim had an error, which was first discovered on the actual wedding day.
the Client warns even several places on the net for other customers to act in Linas store, and now will Lina have the case in court, since she believes that could prove that the customer is lying - bl.a. because the bride have posted pictures of themselves in the dress out on the web before the wedding.
- This is the last straw.
- In the course of the last year have at least 18 customers tried to get money back for used goods. Both the shoes and wedding dresses.
- Which has cost me infinite time, also with the fake reviews on the net, when we WeddingDeLuxe has denied.
- Customers are not always right and the customer destroys my business and my livelihood, and now we will destroy the bride.
- We are the plaintiff the bride of 1.3 million kr., among other things, fraud, writes Lina, who has put her lawyer on the case.
the nation! have spoken with customer who have not received anything from the store's lawyer, however, says that Lina can just sue.